Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

This mod is everything I've been looking for for the longest time, I can't tell you how excited I am to use it. I was looking through so many of this forums pages trying to keep myself from squealing because the models look so amazing and proportionate and BELIEVABLE, you really outdid yourselves with this. It saddens me more attention isn't given to the beast races. I actually retired one of my argonian characters the other day because trying to dress her in something practical that was still attractive, whilst having believable legs and feet was so frustrating for me, and as much as I adore the mods like Argonian Raptor Feet and the True Digitigrade Beast Races skeleton replacer, there is something to be desired from both, and they never felt complete to me.

I think a body replacer like this is exactly what was needed. I only wish I could have found this forum sooner. I eagerly await its release.

I've considered teaching myself to mod, even though for now I'm only half-decent at messing around in nifskope with weapon equipping positions, I'd love to design my own beast-centric armors, make conversions of existing armor mods, and make cosmetic changes like new frills and feathers, maybe even jewelry.

But I digress. I've already pointed this thread out to a few of my tesv friends and hopefully they'll come along and offer their support as well.

I live in Eastern Standard Time! I'm don't mind sharing my location, so I'm in Florida, if that helps anyone wrap their head around my times. I'll normally release things between 1:00 P.M. or 5:00 P.M.. Right now, I need to talk to Derok about a good time to get me the files.