Derok

Thinking about feeling things you should have but don't, I have that. I often try to wash the tail and horns I don't have while showering, and always sleep on my side because of those horns that I feel I have but don't.

I also have a few people (with similar talents to your person's, Nyte) who are convinced I should have been a dragon descended from Bahamut. There's a reason I worship him in DnD and always wear my Bahamut shirt (and always play a draconian). But, as was said before by Nyte, lucky me, I'm a mortal. Life is just a bunch of bull when it's things like that, but hey, that's why we have video games. Those games are why I'm still sane.

Why don't we stop with all this stuff and get back on track for the mod, though? This thread's gone FAR off topic. I've got today free. Any suggestions anyone wants to put out there?

Edited by Drohung

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

mmm, are normal clothes being converted, or is it just armour? because i would like to see a toeless/heeless version of the wenchboots/shrouded shoes for humans and beasts alike, :U

Normal clothes and armor are being converted. There will be no modifications or conversions done for humans, however. Only the beast races.

Will there be armored tails?

Maybe. It's entirely possible for me to add that for fun.

I agree, Nothing wrong with being a furry or scaley.. I'm both (and one wasn't even my idea, though I agreed). 1/2 Fox (Black) and 1/2 Dragon (Platinum). Obviously was born in the wrong body as a few things are missing and on occasion I can "Feel" them, that being, my tail and fur ( I had a dream once and got to run as a wolf/fox and felt what it was to have fur/tail/paws and was truly content ). A very unusual girl was convinced I was a dragon, some would say she was crazy, claiming to be able to channel demons for information, however, she knew things about me she couldn't have known and about a character (at least he was a character/persona of mine) that I hadn't told anyone about, and he was a 1/2 Dragon, 1/2 Furry (At the time I believed a werewolf, but later altered it to fox as it fit my personality more). Was she crazy, maybe, but then how'd she know what she knew? I can appear,or should be able to appear, as a Anthro Black Fox or a Half-Dragon/Half Fox Anthro (Not able to assume a full dragon form/size). Not knowing what my true world of origin should be (Though it'd have to be one associated with "Bahamut, The King of Dragons"), Ah, did I forget to mention that teensy detail? Yes, the dragon she was convinced I was descended from, was a godly one, lucky me, born a mortal instead.

So here I am, on Earth, in neither my draco, nor fox form, having to resort to making a fursuit, just to look how I "Should" look or make myself look somewhat appropriate in the games I play. Skyrim is one, and aside from some silly comic themed dialogue, I suggest Champions Online, Cryptic Games, to create visual representations of your inner selves, they have an incredible character creator, to create just about anything you can think of (Once you unlock/buy enough costume options either by Subbing/LTS or buying in their "Cash Store"). Give it a shot, I'd say look me up there, but I refuse to play Champions Again until I can afford LTS for it as LTS would unlock virtually every costume option I don't have but want.

People may think we're weird or crazy (and maybe we are, but thats crazy talk), but then several wise men have said things like, "Infinite worlds, with infinite possibilities" and "For every reality, there is an equal or opposite reality." These men were considered crazy once, and yet are some of our most highly regarded scholars and theoreticians. If they are right, there is a reality out there where we belong, we just got directed to the wrong one. Will we ever find a way there? Perhaps not in our lifetime, but the possibility is there that some day we'll unlock the door to these other planes and realities (Probably not a good idea to open these doors, as who knows what'll come thru, but mankind will do it anyway)

I mean, I dig dragons and stuff but I don't feel that I am a dragon inside or nothing, at least not anymore. If you feel the same way about yourself as I do; that is, disgust and contempt over your squishy flabby modern human body, then I suggest you find a way to improve yourself to become more like your ideal. While it may not be a perfect solution, but I can guarantee it'll make you feel better and more comfortable with the physical for, you were given. In my case it was to be more like something with power, a dragon. I took up hunting, began smoking cigars, started to toughen myself up, and stopped caring about how others perceived me. I hope the winter breaks soon so I can start hiking and work off this flab aswell.

In short, I would dig being a dragon. I know that's an impossibility at least in our lifetimes. So, I took up those ideals of dragons and used it to start improving myself.

Anyway, I'm done playing armchair psychologist. Sorry Drohung to keep this page off track for another post.

Back to the topic at hand then. Are compatibility patches for the popular armor packs planed my friend?

Edited by bobman1405

Would love to see some custom variants for some of the helms for argonians, not sure you guys addressed that as how do our reptilian heads fit into a helm clearly made only for humans (Nightengale Helm, Assassins Guild Hood w/Mask, Plate (Steel), That one from the quest with the talking dog) ,The Daedric one's "OK" as it does look stretched out a bit and could maybe use a few tweaks,The Orcish one looks fine, but the rest.. horrible on an Argonian/khajiit and though the others can be worn by argonians I typically avoid helms as they just don't look right on argonians, No idea why they didn't catch that at Bethseda in the first place as it is awkward to wear some of those. Mind, they also didn't take "Tail Bearers" into account with the armors as our tails tend to protrude through solid pieces of armor and I also wonder what happens to our horns (for those of us that have them), I mean what? Do they collapse? I mean really! :P

There's also the swimming animation . Will that be edited too ?

And..... What Danidragon said! I miss the old swim animations where it looked like we put our tails to use and did that full body action like in Morrowind and I forget, but did Oblivion use the Morrowind one too? Mind I also wish that Bethseda themselves would have left in water combat, I don't like having to swim to shore just to kill something, when in Morrowind and Oblivion I just fought back.

Nyte, there is a mod that is called open helmets or something like that that exactly addresses that about khajiits and argonians in regards to helmets and cowls (nightingale cowl for example) and the heavy armor variations. Then, there's also "horns are forever" that makes argonian hours visible for all/most helms