Derok

I'm totally not surprised about sneak tools being the problem hahaha. I always thought that it looked so script-heavy and all... So much, that I haven't even used it on SkyRe (and now PerMa) because of that, and I was right!

I almost believe that I lost my biggest and oldest save because of the same reason your game crashes--- it started crashing only on/around Whitetun, then it became more frequent and decided to drop it and simply start a new game. I'm hurt because of that but whatever. I still have the backups and mods/load orders for those savegames.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Ive been trying to cut down on scripts myself. I know my poor beautiful laptop's weaknesses. Special effects and a crap ton of scripts running all at once being her greatest weakpoints. However with my own Imaginator Preset careful management of scripts and save game bloat I now have stable saves more than 50% of the time. Poor thing she can handle bigger textures fine but the special effects get to her. Ive gone through three hard drives and its a miracle I haven't melted my graphics card in the process of figuring this out the hard way. I'm the idiot that tried to use ENB on a laptop just to see what would happen. This is the logic that causes sudden unexpected very unpleasant explosions children do not ever do what I am doing. EVER.

Oh, I know how you feel... My computer is turning 7 this year... I have only changed its GPU since I got her (the one or had originally, a NVIDIA GForce 8500GT 512mb, I believe it melted one day after so much.... Funny... It got damaged while playing Need For Speed Most Wanted. I lost textures and eventually models while playing. ).

I've tried to keep scripts to a low level, but it's hard sometimes... There are mods that you don't really expect them to use scripts until it's too late to go back :c

R.I.P my Khajiit Ma'ika level 91. Good at almost everything. She was a balanced character stat-wise.

Save got impossible to play while roaming around Whiterun and Riverwood :c (I got forced to use Coc command to get around, and it reduced greatly my experience)

Looks a mix between a Predator and an Argonian, where is that concept art from?

I wanted to make the helmet made of bark or normal wood, but I'm not sure about it. Feathers could look cool but I don't want to make a stereotypical native american, I want my armor to have an unique style.

A small cap made of leather like that probably doesn't offer much protection, I'm looking for something heavier (but still light).

Argonians are an ancient civilization and I think they mastered the crafting of armor even with limited resources, I think it should look fancy but effective. This armor has a small piece of metal protecting the heart, I imagined a little backstory for it, where metal really precious and it's mainly used for weapons, the use for armor is limited.

http://www.atomicempire.com/item.aspx?item=111531

One plauldron is actually similar to that.

I really like the new helmet design. The native american inspiration is not too obvious.

I don't know if I should post the progress here, or wait until I start texturing. Also not sure if it belongs to UBR. It makes Argonian more unique maybe if they have armor modelled for them, but I don't know.

Taking some screens looks harder than I thought I guess :P

Drohung, I don't want to be annoying but... If you think your time is too little to work on the mod I can continue it. I don't want the "leadership" back, just tell me if you need help.

My current plan is the argonian racial armor. I can upload WIP screens here. I'm a creative person and I need lot of freedom, create stuff completely new. That's why I particulary hated the remeshing job.