Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

How's progress?

The dude just said he has tests.

Literally have one of them in five minutes from when I post this, in fact.

I am rather glad I don't have tests right now everyone in America in school is testing except for people who don't have a class with a state test associated with it this semester. I still don't know why they hold state tests in Spring seems strange to me considering the weather here *looks out window at massive storm brewing* least we don't get many tornadoes for being in tornado alley. Still... yeah anyway I gotta get ready for the storm and make sure all the windows are closed. Good luck on the test Drohung.

Edited by AriaroseArgonian

How's progress?

The dude just said he has tests.

Literally have one of them in five minutes from when I post this, in fact.

I am rather glad I don't have tests right now everyone in America in school is testing except for people who don't have a class with a state test associated with it this semester. I still don't know why they hold state tests in Spring seems strange to me considering the weather here *looks out window at massive storm brewing* least we don't get many tornadoes for being in tornado alley. Still... yeah anyway I gotta get ready for the storm and make sure all the windows are closed. Good luck on the test Drohung.

I'm in college, so I luckily narrowly avoided the new standardized tests here.

I wish you luck on your tests. I'm in the proccess of re-installing Skyrim, and a couple of mods for a new playthrough. Now I have to decide if I want to just load up a save that has the main storyline finished and such, or go through that again. Hm. I'm just waiting for this mod to be out and playable before I do it.

I feel you there the only thing more nerve racking than tests are group presentations with a heavy weight on your grades AND huge tests after. I can tell I am going to be a wreck during finals in 2 weeks. Lets both wish each other luck on our finals Drohung.