Derok

Leroy looks cool and more dinosaur-like if I imagine his eyes to be nostrils and his ears to be his eyes.

I've bought a SSD and reinstalled, so I'm finally ready to play Skyrim again. Modding is the most fun right now, Mod Organizer is wonderful and everything works, my reliably predictable yet nonsensical crashes from before have left me. UBR still being in the works is one of the bigger reasons I feel so positively about the future of exciting mods, so thanks some more.

The human race body replacements feel delightfully eerily realistic, jerking the arms and legs of these felled characters around on their familiar skeletal limits still hasn't stopped being fun all by itself.

But I'm reminded of the disappointments too, werewolves have incredibly detailed picturesque hands, and pitiful shapeless clay block feet.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Leroy looks cool and more dinosaur-like if I imagine his eyes to be nostrils and his ears to be his eyes.

I've bought a SSD and reinstalled, so I'm finally ready to play Skyrim again. Modding is the most fun right now, Mod Organizer is wonderful and everything works, my reliably predictable yet nonsensical crashes from before have left me. UBR still being in the works is one of the bigger reasons I feel so positively about the future of exciting mods, so thanks some more.

The human race body replacements feel delightfully eerily realistic, jerking the arms and legs of these felled characters around on their familiar skeletal limits still hasn't stopped being fun all by itself.

But I'm reminded of the disappointments too, werewolves have incredibly detailed picturesque hands, and pitiful shapeless clay block feet.

They are horrible, and I try not to look at them. :) My main problem though, is the obviously male chest. It need more fur on the chest and belly so at least the navel and pectorals aren't so glaring. I absolutely love the face on Krittakitty's retexture, especially the Howling one, but it adds nipples and makes the navel more pronounced, and that bothers me. Needs a body like Slof's hairier werewolves.I'm a HUGE werewolf nerd.

They are horrible, and I try not to look at them. :smile: My main problem though, is the obviously male chest. It need more fur on the chest and belly so at least the navel and pectorals aren't so glaring. I absolutely love the face on Krittakitty's retexture, especially the Howling one, but it adds nipples and makes the navel more pronounced, and that bothers me. Needs a body like Slof's hairier werewolves. I'm a HUGE werewolf nerd.

If you're really a huge werewolf nerd then you might have other werewolf preferences than I do, the biggest werewolf nerds I've seen all love the Wolf Cop and classic Wolfman styles of werewolves. I hate that style.

Now that I'm going through retexture mods again, oh gosh I know exactly what you mean. On the lower res bodies it wasn't so obvious that werewolves are covered with bald spots. I think this is more disturbing than their feet now. But yeah, beautiful faces at least.

They are horrible, and I try not to look at them. :smile: My main problem though, is the obviously male chest. It need more fur on the chest and belly so at least the navel and pectorals aren't so glaring. I absolutely love the face on Krittakitty's retexture, especially the Howling one, but it adds nipples and makes the navel more pronounced, and that bothers me. Needs a body like Slof's hairier werewolves. I'm a HUGE werewolf nerd.

If you're really a huge werewolf nerd then you might have other werewolf preferences than I do, the biggest werewolf nerds I've seen all love the Wolf Cop and classic Wolfman styles of werewolves. I hate that style.

Now that I'm going through retexture mods again, oh gosh I know exactly what you mean. On the lower res bodies it wasn't so obvious that werewolves are covered with bald spots. I think this is more disturbing than their feet now. But yeah, beautiful faces at least.

I'm about to create a werewolf character. I'm going to see if I can combine the "More Wolf-Like Werewolf Skin" body with a "HD Werewolves (Howling/krittakitty)" head. When I was a kid, if someone showed me a wolfman-style werewolf I would say "No! That's not a proper werewolf!". :) IMO "The Howling" and "An American Werewolf in London" are the best werewolf movies. I have a collection of werewolf movies if you ever need a list. ^,^

I'm about to create a werewolf character. I'm going to see if I can combine the "More Wolf-Like Werewolf Skin" body with a "HD Werewolves (Howling/krittakitty)" head. When I was a kid, if someone showed me a wolfman-style werewolf I would say "No! That's not a proper werewolf!". :smile: IMO "The Howling" and "An American Werewolf in London" are the best werewolf movies. I have a collection of werewolf movies if you ever need a list. ^,^

A list couldn't hurt, maybe I missed one, but please upload your werewolf combination skin if you make it. The "More Wolf-Like Werewolf Skin" wasn't very interesting to me before because it still looked pretty low res, but that's better than no fur at all. And it looks like there's even a new werewolf mesh going around styled after werewolves from "The Howling," I wonder if they did anything with their feet.

Speaking of, Drohung, do UBR feet combined with the mod Footprints already produce properly shaped footprints? Sorry if the answer to that question is old news, I just installed it and noticed their explanation concerning how to apply your own prints.

I'm about to create a werewolf character. I'm going to see if I can combine the "More Wolf-Like Werewolf Skin" body with a "HD Werewolves (Howling/krittakitty)" head. When I was a kid, if someone showed me a wolfman-style werewolf I would say "No! That's not a proper werewolf!". :smile: IMO "The Howling" and "An American Werewolf in London" are the best werewolf movies. I have a collection of werewolf movies if you ever need a list. ^,^

A list couldn't hurt, maybe I missed one, but please upload your werewolf combination skin if you make it. The "More Wolf-Like Werewolf Skin" wasn't very interesting to me before because it still looked pretty low res, but that's better than no fur at all. And it looks like there's even a new werewolf mesh going around styled after werewolves from "The Howling," I wonder if they did anything with their feet.

Speaking of, Drohung, do UBR feet combined with the mod Footprints already produce properly shaped footprints? Sorry if the answer to that question is old news, I just installed it and noticed their explanation concerning how to apply your own prints.

I'll msg you my list of werewolf movies. :) I don't know the first thing about modding, I just meant that I'm going to try and get the two mods to work together in my game by letting one overwrite with the body, and one with the head using NMM. Like "do you want to overwrite werewolfbody.dds?".

Oh, much less cool, but preliminary thank you for the list!

I've been messing around with werewolf mods and found that Bellyaches Animal and Creature Pack's dark grey werewolf body and HD Werewolves (krittakitty)'s imperial werewolf head actually match in shade and color! I now have a awesome looking hairy werewolf. :smile: I hope this is helpful!

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah180/Christinas_edification/Skyrim/2015-05-21_00004_zpseprzbrvq.jpg

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah180/Christinas_edification/Skyrim/2015-05-21_00003_zpsu0tcz8ew.jpg

http://i1380.photobucket.com/albums/ah180/Christinas_edification/Skyrim/2015-05-21_00008_zps3qfgnn1r.jpg

Edited by edification