Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Oh yay! I can't wait for another picture.

So argonian's first. You may have to put a huge letter text on the page stating that Khajit's will come soon, or you may be flooded with the same repeating questions of when are they coming out, or even angry people causing a tantrum. It can happen, sadly.

So argonian's first. You may have to put a huge letter text on the page stating that Khajit's will come soon, or you may be flooded with the same repeating questions of when are they coming out, or even angry people causing a tantrum. It can happen, sadly.

Even if it was in glowing gold, 60% won't read it.

I just know.

Even if it was in glowing gold, 60% won't read it.

I just know.

1. Theres already Khajit feet out there, 2. just say Khajit will be released soon! no need for big letter. and no.... there would be no anger, if someone gets upset because of no Khajit we will cut their tail off!

Armor/clothing will be already compatible so just release them and fix the boots later, I don't see any problem with that. Surely people wouldn't complain much for the lack of boots.

Armor/clothing will be already compatible so just release them and fix the boots later, I don't see any problem with that. Surely people wouldn't complain much for the lack of boots.

Exactly, but I want to be sure people are fine with a temporary lack of boots.

What about temporarily add one or two types of boots? One light armored and second heavy armored, or you could use footwraps and just give all types of armor same model with different stats. Edited by starfis