Derok

the title of thes forum should be Unique beast races plus a lot of side topics that is how often the forum gets off track. The DnD discussion is so common everyone thought that as what Drohung was talking about when he was talking about leroy.

PS Edification where did you get your avatar yous is nice as well

Thank you. :smile: That is a dragon named Griffin from Dragonheart 2. What about yours?

I'd been wondering about that myself, also didn't see DH2 which might explain why I didn't recognize it, oddly enough I didn't recognize the other profile pic and I know I played FFV.. Though that was a long time ago. And if anyone's curious... I drew my profile pic myself, it and more of my art are up on Fur Affinity..http://www.furaffinity.net/user/nyte.kitsune/

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I might be up all night. Calling the apt manager tomorrow. I found a couple of black widow spiders and their nests around my front window. I sprayed them with hair spray, but I'm worried about my dog and my grandmother. More my dog, Nana is pretty tough, but Brownie is so little. :(

The bite is strong and can kill both your grandmother and dog in the worst case, suffering in the least worse case . If your dog is really curious and your grandmother a no brainer is must to take them somewhere else.

And dammit son get a bug spray, hair spray can't do s#*! to most bugs.

Where do you live? So I never go there. The worst things we have here are vipers, and also toadstools, but avoiding them is pretty easy http://orig03.deviantart.net/9630/f/2011/146/7/c/_rofl_by_sml_e-d22ym24.gif No deadly poisonous spiders, thank god.

Edit: Imagine if those bastards looked like this (not a real spider), hairspray would definitely won't work on these. :D I suppose you would need to call Avengers. :D

Edited by starfis

A lot cleaner and faster would be to just throw the spiders outside. I found a black widow nest behind my roommate's chair a couple weeks ago, flung the two spider occupants into the woods across the street with a piece of cardboard then vacuumed up the web. If you don't see any more, I'd wager they are gone and not worry any longer.

I'm bothered that the breastless female argonian's mod still leaves female argonian chests looking very booby. I'm going female because the male torsos bother me even more, all distinguished human superhero pectoraly. The screenshots have shown me though that Drachis Argonian Mod fixes this boob issue up very nicely. http://static-7.nexusmods.com/15/mods/110/images/51232-1-1393135237.jpg But that's a long abandon mod which is said to very often just not work, and I'm one of the users it isn't working for. Boobless mod also includes undies, and so far I'm too lazy to install and open it in NIFScope or whatever to change that.

Ugh I hate spiders I hope you can get rid of them. Just alert your grandmother and try to keep the dogs out of the room. I have never actually seen a black widow though I know I live in their habitat range.

PS: on the other page what the heck is that thing some kind of meme? I am a dunce when it comes to that stuff.

Nyte: i recall you saying you drew your avatar looks like a lot of detail went into it, I could never do that. I may check out the rest of your art later today.

The bite is strong and can kill both your grandmother and dog in the worst case, suffering in the least worse case . If your dog is really curious and your grandmother a no brainer is must to take them somewhere else.

And dammit son get a bug spray, hair spray can't do s*** to most bugs.

Just a hint, when someone is freaking out about the safety of their family, don't say "they could die". >.> Also my Grandmother is not a no-brainer. Spiders have a habit of crawling onto beds here.

Ugh I hate spiders I hope you can get rid of them. Just alert your grandmother and try to keep the dogs out of the room. I have never actually seen a black widow though I know I live in their habitat range.

PS: on the other page what the heck is that thing some kind of meme? I am a dunce when it comes to that stuff.

Nyte: i recall you saying you drew your avatar looks like a lot of detail went into it, I could never do that. I may check out the rest of your art later today.

It's a reference to a scene in South Park. The Loch Ness monster kept hitting a guy up for money. His wife gave it a dollar. We called maintenance, so hopefully they can deal with it. The nest is outside around a window right next to the front door. I really look forward to moving. :) Things wander in all the time, especially when someone messy moves in or out, or if there is flooding, and the windows are narrow and floor to ceiling if you can imagine.

Where do you live? So I never go there. The worst things we have here are vipers, and also toadstools, but avoiding them is pretty easy http://orig03.deviantart.net/9630/f/2011/146/7/c/_rofl_by_sml_e-d22ym24.gif No deadly poisonous spiders, thank god.

Edit: Imagine if those bastards looked like this (not a real spider), hairspray would definitely won't work on these. :D I suppose you would need to call Avengers. :D

Arkansas. We have black widows, brown recluse, and wolf spiders. (don't look up the bites) We also have a variety of deadly snakes, and less-then-brilliant laws. Lol, I don't keep bug spray because my dog is old and little, and my Nana has asthma. I was going to spray and squash them, but they darted into the window frame.