Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Sorry edification, I didn't have any opinion about you not yet knowing of the released UBR, I was only alarmed to learn that someone is in-the-know enough to follow a mod's forum thread yet didn't know how to manually install mods, that gave me pause. I'm glad you can use it now.

Kavukamari, the UBR version currently available doesn't have underwear, it's indeed like in Morrowind.

Sorry edification, I didn't have any opinion about you not yet knowing of the released UBR, I was only alarmed to learn that someone is in-the-know enough to follow a mod's forum thread yet didn't know how to manually install mods, that gave me pause. I'm glad you can use it now.

Kavukamari, the UBR version currently available doesn't have underwear, it's indeed like in Morrowind.

Thanks. ^,^ I'm following to see when it gets released, and to talk to people. :) I also plan to submit screenshots of my character when it is finished.

Well was going to ask how's progress but I don’t think this is an good time,

I’ll Continue watching this as long as there are updates form release and beyond. :cool:

Edited by nyonker

I think Drohung could release a lite edition, just with the bodies and no armor/clothing. I'd use it in the first page then.

Hey guys, sorry for that post... Thinking about it, I won't stop modding Skyrim, atleast until I find an alternative (Fallout4?). Soon I'll have all time I want to improve modelling and texturing. But what I mean is, I'll use Skyrim as a sandbox to test my models and stuff. No large projects like this, quests and areas. I'd like to make stuff entirely mine, without Bethesda's copyright. Edited by Derok