Derok

Small update on the horribly difficult fur texturing.

http://i121.photobucket.com/albums/o237/ZeladisXoi/Zfmkhaj.jpg

On a side note, the claws can be textured separately, so if anyone wants to apply their own nail polish... you should be able to; for whatever reason.

If all goes well, I'll be done painting by tomorrow.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

The painting does look difficult. I'm in-fact already making my own re-textures for the Argonian body. I need to be able to create Seevadji the half-dragon, my Skyrim original character.

http://fav.me/d5fos6x Not the best picture I've ever drawn, but it shows why this mod completes him.

And why would an argonian have pink nails...? I can't comprehend...

Whoa! Jeevar is an half-Imperial, he's able to transform in one of them? But seriously nice drawings! Sometimes I try to draw my character on a paper but I always fail/get lazy and I just draw random stuff (usually undeads, medieval soldiers and lizardmen).

Edited by Derok

Ah. If you want help drawing your character, I'd be happy to oblige! My art skills have improved a good bit since I drew that pic, but... I have little to draw now. If you do have a deviant art account, I'd be willing to take a request from you! You have (with Senviro) produced my favorite Skyrim mod, after all!

I ca quite draw but what I can't do right is the pose! I always demand too much from my poor drawing skills, I start with a fancy pose and I fail.

Can't easily be on Steam as of now (doing schoolwork), but I will be able to speak about it tomorrow. And you don't need clothes to be civilized! Seevadji is an example of that! (except for the fact that he turns into a vicious dragon, but that can be ignored, I think...)