Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

That was a joke... I'm quite tired of pink claws. Stop it or Jeevar will riddle someone of bolts with his crossbow.

Edited by Derok

I seriously could do the dynamic blood. Seriously. I think I can get that running. And I do too despise the pink claws idea.

(Also, I'm not good at realizing jokes. I'm not the most social person IRL...)

Edited by Drohung

So now the thread is full of zoophiles, furries and lore haters. I wish there was a way to only track progress on this mod, but this is about as close as I can get, here's hoping I am still sane once it is officially released and don't instantly turn my new character into a waifu. Edited by DrasarSalman

Closest thing to tracking the progress is waiting for either Derok or myself to post WiP pictures. There isn't really anything to track, except for what the bodies and textures currently look like.

“So now the thread is full of zoophiles, furries and lore haters.” You say that negagtively, I presume, DrasarSalman. Yes, I do not like lore haters, but you don’t have to be negative of furries or zoophiles (I think only one person out there is a zoophilic person, it seems). Please don’t be negative of us for commenting as the author of the thread is allowing us. You don’t have to read all of our comments and can just watch for the links/pictures to the mod updates if you’d rather. I’d like to be able to track the progress just as much as you do, but that is obviously difficult, so we just need to be patient.

Also, Derok, I should be able to discuss things with you on Steam tomorrow, if you are open. And please, don't tell me any jokes. I am terrible at recognizing them.