Derok

What if he actually forgot to copy the UBR stuff to the new pc and everything is lost? Would be a cool plot twist.

He did.

I would cry though.

well... that would mean we would have 5+ more years to wait.

Mhmmm Foreshadowing this is....

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I swear, you guys are trying to jinx me. Regardless, I DID start working on the mod again. I admit that I had some depression issues these last few months (nothing big, just lack of motivation), but I'm back and working again, with the new computer on it's way to glory! I'll post the parts list shortly.

EDIT: I'd also like to thank you all for sticking by this mod, even though it's been so long since it started and it hasn't released. If you guys wish, since it's taking so long, I'd be happy to compile and release a WIP test version this next week, with a good percent of the armor working for argonians, and the body armor working for Khajiit.

Edited by Drohung

I swear, you guys are trying to jinx me. Regardless, I DID start working on the mod again. I admit that I had some depression issues these last few months (nothing big, just lack of motivation), but I'm back and working again, with the new computer on it's way to glory! I'll post the parts list shortly.

EDIT: I'd also like to thank you all for sticking by this mod, even though it's been so long since it started and it hasn't released. If you guys wish, since it's taking so long, I'd be happy to compile and release a WIP test version this next week, with a good percent of the armor working for argonians, and the body armor working for Khajiit.

I have and many others have recommended you to release wip versions so its a great idea, also I have sent PMs in the past offering to assist but never taken up on it. Thing I can offer is time as I got plenty of it...

why don't you show us (a video) of what you do to make armors compatible and those who can do it or can learn from watching you can make armors compatible for you, I have no idea how complex it is to make armors compatible but hell I would love to try.

But make no mistake we are extremely thankful for the effort you have put into this mod and simply cannot wait to see its release as many of us wanted this since release of skyrim four years ago.

Edited by strazytski

I hope you won't forget about me aswell. I know I had a pretty hard time in the past, so I had the decision to let Drohung continue the mod. I was close to quit everything but I never truly left.