⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Derok

Is my university the ONLY one to have finals next week instead of this week!? all my friends on ESO (PS4) that are students said theirs is this week.

Lucky you! At least you get one more week of studying.....it could be that your school started the semester a week later than the others. Or it could be a difference in countries? If you are from Europe, then I do not know how their school times work vs. North America.

So think of it as a blessing that you get a week of studying.......I am just glad I don't have to see Shrodinger's equation ever again..........*cries after realizing he has to next semester.

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Alright, let's get those files compiled while I help a good friend (Whom I met in this thread) with a game he's running.

Anyone have some art for the mod page? I haven't had the time to do any myself for it yet.

Alright, let's get those files compiled while I help a good friend (Whom I met in this thread) with a game he's running.

Anyone have some art for the mod page? I haven't had the time to do any myself for it yet.

Didn't you made it already?

UPD: Scrolled down to 174 page, didn't found yet. Probably i am just blind Г_Г

Edited by NerionPhocus

just boot up the game with the mod active and take a screenshot of an argonian next to a khajiit showing the features, that would be better than any artwork.

Edited by ZZZ02

just boot up the game with the mod active and take a screenshot of an argonian next to a khajiit showing the features, that would be better than any artwork.

I'm doing that too. I just like making things look all pretty and professional.

Who wants pretty and professional? I want that mod :P

Who wants pretty and professional? I want that mod :tongue:

I concur however I must reiterate the importance of at least a semi professional piece of artwork for the title/cover/whateveritscalled image so people don't think its a sham.