Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

It clips with the tail, but it's fine for a first version. You can remove it with nifskope if you don't like it anyway. I'm sure we are ready to release now.

Edited by Derok

It is ready... Except for one problem. I need YOU, THE COMMUNITY, to help me. I need someone to put UNDERWEAR on the naked model from the previous releases. I currently lack the software.

Once someone does this for me... I SHALL UNLEASH THE POWER OF UNIQUE BEAST RACES TO YOU ALL!

But.... I don't want underwear, looks silly on argonians.

Alright, thank you, friend! It works well enough. I can release it all tomorrow when I get off work! Someone compile a list of people who need to be credited.

I understand that many people don't want underwear in the Argonians (I shall not be wearing it ever myself), but according to Derok, the mod is considered adult then. If everyone REALLY wants, the first version tomorrow can have no underwear and not be adult flagged. Since they'll warn before shutting down, I can change it if need be.

Edited by Drohung

I don't see any difference whether or not the mod will be considered adult. Of course some minuscule number of people won't see it, because they have blocked adult files, but the vast majority will. Doesn't matter if they are actually of legal age or not. Good luck.

Alright, thank you, friend! It works well enough. I can release it all tomorrow when I get off work! Someone compile a list of people who need to be credited.

I understand that many people don't want underwear in the Argonians (I shall not be wearing it ever myself), but according to Derok, the mod is considered adult then. If everyone REALLY wants, the first version tomorrow can have no underwear and not be adult flagged. Since they'll warn before shutting down, I can change it if need be.

No underwear on argonians is considered adult? then vanilla Morrowind is considered adult as well I guess despite the T rating... You can do what Liztail did and release 2 seperate versions one with and without the underwear on argonians