Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I know he's in a weird pose. I stopped in the unarmed animation so you have a better view of the new claws. Khajiits will have the new claws too.

http://i.imgur.com/FpY7igq.jpg

Edited by Derok

New claws look amazing, and I'm excited to see Khajiit when you get to them.

Question though: I saw it mentioned that you're using the vanilla skeleton as a base for this. How is that going to affect things like XPMS or mods that depend on it such as Dual Sheath Redux or Realistic Ragdolls and Force? Conflicts with Better Males isn't much of a worry, since Better Males doesn't do much for the beast races outside of feet and genitila I believe, so that's easily replaceable for these amazing feet/hands.

Of course, the chances of people taking compatibility into their own hands after the mods release is probably fairly high.

I apologise if this was asked before, as well.

Mh,that's kinda unpredictable,this mod will be probably a hit far bigger than raptor feet or other mods like that,though it's likely that the only thing people will try to make it compatible with are those mods you mentioned and skimpy-huge-breasted-and-bottomed female body mods.....which is kinda sad.

Edited by Danidragon

If I change the skeletons to be digitigrade, this won't magically make animations better and more realistic, but consequently I have to change EVERY animation for the new skeletons. Me, and Senviro, don't have any animation skills. Also animations are really a lot, to not talk about animations included with mods. UBR will keep most definitely the vanilla skeletons, this means compatibility for every mod that change skeletons. Really, animations look already surprisingly good.

allthegoodnamesrtaken Wait a second... Do you mean that Beast Races have no need of lockpicks because they can use their claws? Well, I don't know if it makes sense, claws are too wide to enter in a keyhole...

EDIT: For some reason, this came to my mind (skip to 4:30)

Awesome game! :smile:

Edited by Derok

Yay for the claw pic! And if this mod goes to the top hits I'm sure lots of other modders will want to make compatible stuff! Shame bigger balloons and such often are the first to go but I'm hoping an armor modder comes along and drools over the idea of making footwear possible :P

Doesn't someone have some motion capture tools and such lying around!? We could make our own animations and build some ''digit'' styled legs to put on and do some walking and such :P That would be cool!