Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

A revisiting of Morrowind would be pretty cool, what with the invasion and all, and could be even better if it wasn't just the Vvardenfell, but the island plus the mainland. Personally, I'd like to see both Elswyer and Valenwood in one game, so there's forest on one side and desert on the other. But screw it, any new elderscrolls game should be good... so long as they don't take the Oblivion route of making it a pre-generated tech demo for another Fallout...

I'm a bit late here, but I love Senviro's idea of adding some fur extending from the bodies on the Khajiit. I've always thought that the Khajiit looked rather flat, like people with fur painted onto them, and envisioned remodels of them featuring fur "sprites" (or flat planes with fur textures) on the jaw/back of the head, back of the neck, and on the underside of the tails (similar to the tails of the female Charr in Guild Wars 2).

Also, is there any possibility of this mod or future mods modifying the head shapes of the beast races? Adding fur to the head and neck, as I mentioned, would require a modification to the head mesh. Or, alternatively, this could be implemented through new hairstyles (though I don't think you guys intend on making any hair).

All of the progress I've seen so far looks quite promising and I'm glad to have found this thread; I was watching the initial mod page for quite some time.

Edited by DaltonTheHobo

Space Core is lore friendly, if you consider the fact that both worlds could exist in the same galaxy or the same universe.

(Although it IS considered a mod, which means that it can be interpreted as lore friendly or not, due that it is official AND a mod.)

Edited by Drohung

No. It's called The Elder Scrolls universe, so it implies that you can't bring in it something from Star Wars universe, for example. It's not lore friendly at all, but who cares about it. After all, It's your game. :)

I see it as Lore-friendly, and some others do to. it depends on your perception of "The universe" of that area. It's your choice to believe if it's lore friendly or not.

(And my star wars comic was meant to be not lore-friendly. It's just a "thing for fun".)

Edited by Drohung

Haha! oh my that comic was fun :3 She makes humans look cute and innocent ^^ I'd rather have a lizard chick! With them digit legs, cleaning my home.... Anyway. How's about an update on the mod! Was a time I saw an image on the Khajiits :P