Derok

Oh, and crimson: make sure that you don't have any files overwriting the ones for this mod. With your problem, I'm assuming that you don't have the UBR body NIF file in the right folder, or you overwrote it with another mod's files. Put UBR last in the load order as well, it helps with the problem.

I've tried disabling all mods except this one and it still happens. I even made sure UBR is last in the load order. As for making sure its in the right folder, I let Nexus deal with that, though I'm sure it is in the right place else it wouldn't show up at all while in game.

UPDATE: nvm I figured it out, seems I can't wear any armor, even ones that don't show pants as this causes the issue. I do hope someones fixes this and/or we get gear that will work with it soon, I don't wish to run around naked with no armor on.

Edited by CrimsonDivine

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Crimson, if you'd read the prior posts in the forum, you'd know that armor conversion won't happen for a while. I've already begun to work on it, but I can't be done until I've made it compatible with the currently non-existent final product. As of now, Scaled armor, Robes, and my personal armors (versions will be released publically eventually) are the only armors compatible with UBR. And what's wrong with running around naked anyways? That's the only way I like to play with this mod.

Crimson, if you'd read the prior posts in the forum, you'd know that armor conversion won't happen for a while. I've already begun to work on it, but I can't be done until I've made it compatible with the currently non-existent final product. As of now, Scaled armor, Robes, and my personal armors (versions will be released publically eventually) are the only armors compatible with UBR. And what's wrong with running around naked anyways? That's the only way I like to play with this mod.

For starters there's 60 pages in total in this forum, secondly I've seen screenshots that confirm working armor ingame so I don't believe for a second that there isn't any! Also, whats wrong with running around naked? A. No armor = very low defense = high chance of death and also means no enchants! doi. B. Unless you're that perverted and really have no life and no partner I don't see why anyone feels the need to run around naked in a game anyway and I for one don't stoop to that level. I mean sure I've seen some mods where it gives you a dick and whatnot if you're a guy and a vagina if you're a girl but doesn't mean I wanna run around with my wang or fadge (brit slang for vagina) showing! >_> Also, they're foot mods, the only thing you want even partially naked to show that off is the feet, not your entire body!

Edited by CrimsonDivine

Okay, Crimson, you're obviously a bit ignorant. 1) earlier in the post, I ignored all the perverted jokes being made at the beginning. I'm no pervert. 2) Reptilian nudity is different from human (mammalian) nudity in my eyes. 3) I have a girlfriend, so shut your mouth. 3) There are NO armors for this mod besides Scales armor and my armors THAT AREN'T RELEASED YET, and one made by a quick conversion by someone. Talk to Derok, and he can confirm this detail. 4) Ever heard of DEFENSE EDITING CONSOLE COMMANDS? You can give yourself a base edited naked armor rating, resulting in NO DYING EASILY. 5) Ever heard of a MULTI-SLOTS JEWELRY WITH ENCHANTING CAPABILITIES MOD? Obviously not. Go find one if you want enchantments. 6) I have a life. Otherwise I'd have had the time to convert and release every piece of armor in the game for this mod's alpha. 7) Your post is more perverted than any post I've made in this forum entirely. 8 ) Don't rush converting the armor. None of the body models are working yet.

And, as I've told many people, repeatedly, THERE HAS NOT BEEN ALMOST ANY ARMOR MADE OR CONVERTED FOR THIS MOD YET.

Sorry for the aggression, but so many people are impatient for the armors, and it's just a bit tiring.

Edited by Drohung

*Sigh* Alright. Here's the deal. I'll post TWO converted armors for the Alpha UBR by the end of this week so people will STOP complaining about there not being any armor. Since I won't be using these armors, I want everyone to decide on ONE HEAVY AND ONE LIGHT armor for me to convert. Tell me, I'll do it, and then no more complaining and being impatient. Okay? Can we all agree on this deal?

And I say "by the end of the week" (As in by Sunday evening) because I DO have a life and I have A LOT to do in it. And don't worry, I won't rush it. I'll do a good job for all of you guys.

Edited by Drohung

*Sigh* Alright. Here's the deal. I'll post TWO converted armors for the Alpha UBR by the end of this week so people will STOP complaining about there not being any armor. Since I won't be using these armors, I want everyone to decide on ONE HEAVY AND ONE LIGHT armor for me to convert. Tell me, I'll do it, and then no more complaining and being impatient. Okay? Can we all agree on this deal?

And I say "by the end of the week" (As in by Sunday evening) because I DO have a life and I have A LOT to do in it. And don't worry, I won't rush it. I'll do a good job for all of you guys.

You shoudnt force yourself to do something like that because some people demand it. You will just ruin your motivation to work on it like that.

Just as a hint.

Edited by Cyrotek