Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

So, I don't know if anyone here is interested, but I recently have been trying to redo Grimoa's plantigrade feet for khajiit to use UVs that fit with the standard texture map. I'm having tons of trouble getting them back into nif form, however. If I provide the .obj (or a .blend) file, would someone be willing to put them in the game correctly?

Edited by Didact2401

What you guys should do for this mod is put out a spotlight on youtube. A considerable amount of people do not know about this mod and I bet if you guys put on a video that says it plans to bring back the unique look to beast races in Skyrim like they had in Morrowind, some of those people would be willing to endorse and work on the mod as well. Personally I want to see the mod finished because it looks way better than the Argonian raptor feet mod and to me is the most unique Argonian mod out there.

For the khajiit feet, I think Grimoa plantigrade feet would be a good base, for the toes, then apply ankle structure that you gave the Argonian. The most difficult part it seems is Refitting armor and boots, both vanilla and mod armors, to the feet. Also will this mod be compatible with texture mods such as the Drachas Argonian mod or the xenius better beast races?

When this mod is out it would not be a bad idea to make three main files, one file for the mod implemented into Skyrim and the other two for the DLC armors (dawnguard, dragonborn). That way those who do not have the DLCs can use this mod as well

Edited by 15samurai

For the khajiit feet, I think Grimoa plantigrade feet would be a good base, for the toes, then apply ankle structure that you gave the Argonian. The most difficult part it seems is Refitting armor and boots, both vanilla and mod armors, to the feet. Also will this mod be compatible with texture mods such as the Drachas Argonian mod or the xenius better beast races?

When this mod is out it would not be a bad idea to make three main files, one file for the mod implemented into Skyrim and the other two for the DLC armors (dawnguard, dragonborn). That way those who do not have the DLCs can use this mod as well

i would assume a retexture would not affect anything being done here as my understanding is that the bodies of the beasts races r being re-done, not simply retextured.

and i don't dlc armour textures would be an issue as u wouldn't be able to run into the armour so the textures just wouldn't do anything....could be a waste of space but i don't think textures r that big