Derok

• Replies 3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

@Qerewen: Please don't bring up asexual appearance, it isn't safe :laugh:. There was and maybe even still is a long time fight about this thing on the original mod forum thread. And it begun just because someone asked why argonian females have breast when they aren't mammals and that khajiit females should have six nipples like cats in real life. It isn't safe at all :nuke:.

Edited by starfis

@Starfis well then you can tell them elves and orcs and such dont exist in real life either and thus should be removed for *realism* and why stop there remove all the magic too and the dragons.

but seriusly i meant it could be a temporary thing so that there is a release for both genders at the same time while the troubblesome issues are worked out.

also it would in the end yield an *optional* appearance for those that want it later when its all done.

and if ppl can't understand the meaning of ''temporary solution'' and ''Optional'' which they sadly RARELY do then let them whine and just slap an ignore on them, or be sadistic like me and laugh at them.

(Temporary solution = not always going to be this. Optional = you can choose)

also while im here i do remember reading that they wouldnt be able to use boots ala Morrowind, why not footwraps as i saw someone suggesting earlier.

i mean skyrim is a mighty cold place *cough Frostfall cough*, but i can see how that can be factored in as a RP thing

and to the modders dont worry about what ppl think or want you to do too much, they havent exactly paid you anything and thus you have no obligation to them, if they dislike your choices they can make their own mod or look elsewhere.

if something is in the works and its going to be free ppl will throw themselves at you and scream DO THIS DO THIS in desperate hopes you will listen to them and them only, and im sorry if im coming out a bit bitter.

as far as im concenred Bethesda should be paying this mod crew for restoring beastraces to what they should and/or could be, keep up the good work! im waiting for it to reach full compatability with vanilla content (even if its just for 1 gender or race) and again im so thankfull that there is a group doing something i can't.

Edited by Qerewen

Everybody, good news.

I managed to export females.

Yeah, I was stuck on this for so much time, when the solution was so trivial... I feel dumb :smile:

http://i.imgur.com/TT6TQZi.jpg

Also I made claws for females. They work on Khajiits aswell, pretty obvious.

http://imgur.com/c6dDQoV

Finally Beast Races have claws, not pointy fingers.

Edited by Derok