Zahkrii Do Dovahkiin - Hidden DLC Dragonborn Sword

pmnavatar

Sorry I was under the impression that you guys were still trying to figure out how the Bloodskal Blade works. I haven't been following the thread that closely so I guess there was a development when I wasn't paying attention. My bad.

Somewhat, yes, we were trying to figure out how this blade even worked, so that Catman could added the energy blast from the Bloodskal onto a different weapon, but only when a specific shout was active on said weapon.

• Replies 340
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Btw in the meantime i've worked it out so that sheathing the weapon cancels all of the effects. Just a few small things left.

Am guessing the "small things" would be the Ancient Dragonborn, right? Or have you already worked that out Oo

Edited by Karkron

Nope, already got that. When I say the small things i mean like the little energy effect thingy surrounding the armour

Ah.

Btw, did the Bloodskal affect work for you this time? Or has it once again foiled your attempt?

I haven't gotten around to it yet. Since i've made quite a bit of progress i'm going to update right now. I've basically fixed every single problem listed in the description of the mod.

:)