Great War: What day of the Week

Zorkaz

The really nerdy kids got all their homework done on Friday night so the could spend Saturday playing The Towers of Zork 2.0 by Annapolis Gameworks. Willow was going to bake some brownies, Heather had some invigorating tea, that rather strange kid Lucien was coming over, and hopefully that really cool cat Inigo with that Swedish girl Vilja. Should be a fun Saturday. What could go wrong?

It was all good till aunt Sofia showed up drunk as usual wanting to show off her Imperial impression again.
That and her friend Serana, some goth nutcase rich girl with daddy issues.

Edited by Gunslinger808

• 4 weeks later...

The really nerdy kids got all their homework done on Friday night so the could spend Saturday playing The Towers of Zork 2.0 by Annapolis Gameworks. Willow was going to bake some brownies, Heather had some invigorating tea, that rather strange kid Lucien was coming over, and hopefully that really cool cat Inigo with that Swedish girl Vilja. Should be a fun Saturday. What could go wrong?

It was all good till aunt Sofia showed up drunk as usual wanting to show off her Imperial impression again.

That and her friend Serana, some goth nutcase rich girl with daddy issues.

What?

I mean it is a cool little narrative, but what does this have to do with the original question?

(But I have to agree, it would be cool if there was a "cross over" between Fallout and ElderScrolls ...)

What?

I mean it is a cool little narrative, but what does this have to do with the original question?

(But I have to agree, it would be cool if there was a "cross over" between Fallout and ElderScrolls ...)

I was replying to the post above mine, it mentioned Inigo, Lucien, and Vilja.
Just go with it man. ; )

What?

I was replying to the post above mine, it mentioned Inigo, Lucien, and Vilja.

Just go with it man. ; )

Yeah, I know ...

I was asking what the original post was about ...