Best Elder Scrolls Quote

0JimmytheHun0

• Replies 51
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

"Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni Ni."

...Poetic...

Hahaha, that argonian in the Shivering Isles.

Hmm... how about, "For 65 years I've ruled as Tamriel's Emperor. But for all these years I have never been the ruler of my own dreams. I have seen the Gates of Oblivion, beyond which no waking eye may see. Behold, in Darkness a Doom sweeps the land. This is the 27th of Last Seed; the Year of Akatosh 433. These are the closing days of the 3rd Era, and the final hours of my life."

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Oblivion:Uriel_Septim_VII

I absolutely love that quote. It's not a funny one, but a really awesome one. :)

Obliviously this one from oblivion: Wonderfull! CELEBRATION! CHEESE! FOR EVERYONE! wait scratch that! cheese for no one! ain't gonna be much of a celebration if you don't like cheese true? no cheese for you yet. Well, maybe a little. But my favorite quote from Bethesda (it's not from an elder scroll game but it's by the same company than the elder scroll) is from Fallout (both 3 and NV): But War, War never changes. I got a tear coming out of my eye each time i heard this. Especially when you do everything for the good of humanity and it end but war, war never changes! it's just too damn epic.

Edited by lquebecois