Skyrim SE "no old people" mod request

ZypheX000

So I have been looking for a mod to change the look of older NPCs in the game... simply I'd like a mod that make the older NPCs look younger. I know a mod called botox for skyrim or something like that for the old rim files... that dose what I want but its not compatible with SE. So if someone could point out a mod that changes the wrinkled NPCs to have younger faces that would be great. Or if someone could get permission from the person who made the botax for skyrim mod and change it for SE that would be great.

I got nothing againts old people... but think about the the style the game is set in... old medieval style... many didnt live to be older then 30-40 in the dark ages... due to illness or other things like war... so I simply want a mod that changes the older folk to look younger due to the age the game is set in.

I got nothing againts old people... but think about the the style the game is set in... old medieval style... many didnt live to be older then 30-40 in the dark ages... due to illness or other things like war... so I simply want a mod that changes the older folk to look younger due to the age the game is set in.

What makes you think that the old people in the game aren't 30-40 years old?

Hard living will make you look like that.

Just take a look at the old Wild West, Frontier Pictures of Kids back in the 1800s, they look about 30 years old, and they're only 10

This is also factually incorrect, many people lived to be in their 60's and beyond. The whole, 'the average person only lived to be 40 in the dark ages' thing comes from the fact that infant mortality was exceptionally high back then. Many children died before their first birthday, which skews the average age at death way down.

• 1 year later...

there are over 600 elder npcs that that would affect if you changed them that way. You would have to go in and change the elder race body, face and voice references to give a different look and sound.