The most heart touching moments in Skyrim

FreddeN93

For me, it was when I travelled in some kind of cold cave with Marcurio and he said "Is it foolish to start a fire and rest for a while? ...I suppose it is." in this dejected tone. Since I have Frostfall installed, I obliged him and lit a fire. It was somehow touching that he would say such a thing.

Another heartwarming moment was when I adopted Lucia. It sounds so cheesy and stupid but seeing her happy put a big smile on my face.

• Replies 81
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I always get a fuzzy feeling when Katria thanks you for helping her spirit finish her life's work. She drew the short straw, was betrayed by her apprentice, and died trying to prove that her life had meant something. But after all was said and done she wasn't in it to prove anything to anyone but herself. She was a good person, and helping her felt pretty damned good IMO.

when meeko died

i had him for a long time with some mods he worked great as a companion , i think we went thru 1/2 thru of the main quest complete dawnguard had him with me till we met some thalmor inquisitors with a death warant for my character i was so shoced i didn't even played for a week

since then i kill every highelf i can and never took another dog companion with me

edit sure i could make him essential with a followers mod but somehow it isn't the same any more

when meeko died

i had him for a long time with some mods he worked great as a companion , i think we went thru 1/2 thru of the main quest complete dawnguard had him with me till we met some thalmor inquisitors with a death warant for my character i was so shoced i didn't even played for a week

since then i kill every highelf i can and never took another dog companion with me

edit sure i could make him essential with a followers mod but somehow it isn't the same any more

wow it sounds like it made a huge impact on you

when meeko died

wow it sounds like it made a huge impact on you

well yes i love dogs in real life and the ingame story behing meeko was a nice touch and i got a bit too attached to a virtual dog

Hmm... Maybe when I lost Lydia.

We were travelling from Dawnstar to Riften on a business trip. We had suffered many attacks with everything from wolves to trolls. The only thing that hadn't attacked us was a Dragon. We had to make regular stops at cities, towns, mills and even a mine due to short supplies, bad weather and just because it was night (Lydia is afraid of the dark). So when we got to Shor's Stone I was very relieved to be almost at Riften. I had just finished selling some animal pelts to the town blacksmith when a Dragon attacked. Not just any damn Dragon either. An Ancient Dragon.

Half the town died that day and through the burning flames and heaps of dead bodies, Lydia was nowhere to be found. I searched every single body. Every building. Even the mine. She was gone. Lost. Forever. So I decided to reload an old save! But just before doing that, Lydia came running over to me, carelessly crushing bodies beneath her. What was probably most touching is that she was calling "My thane! My thane!" As she was running over to me.

....Actually it was the fact I didn't have to reload an old save.

• 3 weeks later...
For me it was reading the Merchant's journal off the body of a redguard woman near..i think chillwind depths. A woman who joined her husbands illfated journey to stay with him no matter what the dangers. I made sure to dice the falmer in the nearby cave and regret laying handson those decent people