Is a DLC called Redguard actually confirmed now?

SpellAndShield

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I wouldn't think so. I would be pretty sure though that the next game would be in Hammerfell, though, as in Oblivion people talked a lot about Skyrim while in Skyrim they speak of Hammerfell a lot... Nah, probably not, pretty sure it's something against the Thalmor; I'm 90% sure that's going to happen. But then again maybe that would be set in another province?

I wouldn't think so. I would be pretty sure though that the next game would be in Hammerfell, though, as in Oblivion people talked a lot about Skyrim while in Skyrim they speak of Hammerfell a lot... Nah, probably not, pretty sure it's something against the Thalmor; I'm 90% sure that's going to happen. But then again maybe that would be set in another province?

Thalmor , High king or High Queen of Skyrim & etc, agree , may be that would be set in Skyrim again also , (dawnguard kind) even if that would be called Redguar it doesn't mean that we have to expect a new province questline, but i wish i'm wrong

Maybe it could be called Redguard because of an alliance with Hammerfell? Then we'd finally get to face the Thalmor. Though I'm not sure a single DLC could deal with the whole story.

Edit: Still set in Skyrim, I mean.
And it would be very strange for them to name it Redguard as it would get people's hopes up about a new province. IF we get out of Skyrim in a DLC, maybe it's gonna be like Morrowind's Tribunal, with just a few cities?

Edited by sisterof

Redguard seems like an odd name for a DLC. Which redguard? And why a redguard?

I mean, I kinda doubt it would take place in Hammerfell, considering the place is basically the same size as Skyrim.

Next game being set in Hammerfell seems more likely.

i try not to think about it... new game with my pc.. I have to change my graphics card, maybe even motherboard.. and I'm not ready for such thing right now.. :ermm:

I have not seen anything in game to suggest the next game taking place in hammerfell or being called redguard. Also, it's not like bethesda to name a DLC after a RACE.

Thew next game will likely take place in elsewry and the summerset isles, and if it doesn't, I will be very disappointed, since that's where a lot of people assumed TES 5 would take place in. A game has already taken place in hammerfell, and if they choose to make ANOTHER game take place in a relatively boring province before having a game take place in the most exotic and beautiful place in tamriel, then I will loss a significant amount of respect for bethesda.

Maybe it could be called Redguard because of an alliance with Hammerfell? Then we'd finally get to face the Thalmor. Though I'm not sure a single DLC could deal with the whole story.

Edit: Still set in Skyrim, I mean.

And it would be very strange for them to name it Redguard as it would get people's hopes up about a new province. IF we get out of Skyrim in a DLC, maybe it's gonna be like Morrowind's Tribunal, with just a few cities?

Maybe it's going to be called "Curved Swords"? :biggrin: