Is a DLC called Redguard actually confirmed now?

SpellAndShield

Well I just heard what sounds like a DLC hint today. I'm in Ivarstead and a guard tells me, "Now that the East Empire company is reopened we have a launch point into Morrowind... just in case." I doubt it was a hint at Dragonborn but how can be sure considering I don't have the DLC yet.

Lol taking in game dialog as news for DLC...

Of course! It's got to be true right! :whistling:

• Replies 74
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

If there is going to be a Redguard DLC, do you think we will meet Kimato again and what if Saardia was right they they are the Bad Guys and can she be a Marriage Candidate if you kill Kimato and saver her.

I wonder if a Morrowind DLC would be made, do you think we will meet that Elf Character that helped you at the Thalmor Embessy.

I think a little review is in order, here:

After the Oblivion Crisis, Hammerfell remained a part of the Empire during the Stormcrown Interregnum, which ended when Titus Mede seized the Imperial City and was proclaimed Emperor. During the Great War against the Thalmor-led Aldmeri Dominion, Hammerfell fought with the rest of the Empire, and was invaded by the Thalmor forces. When the war ended, Emperor Titus Mede II ceded a portion of southern Hammerfell to the Dominion and outlawed worship of Talos throughout the Empire. The Redguards, outraged, continued to defy the White-Gold Concordat, forcing Titus Mede II to release Hammerfell as its own, independent state.

The Redguards eventually forced a stalemate with the Dominion, leading to Aldmeri forces withdrawing completely from Hammerfell.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Hammerfell

Orsinium was once again sacked by the combined forces of Hammerfell and High Rock in the early Fourth Era, and many Orc refugees fled east into Skyrim. The kingdom reformed, but has relocated; it is now in between Skyrim and Hammerfell.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Lore:Orsinium

Prior to her arrival in Skyrim, Saadia, or Iman to use her true name, as revealed during her quest, was a noble belonging to one of the most powerful houses in Hammerfell. According to her, when the Aldmeri Dominion spread to her province, she spoke out against the Dominion and was forced to leave the land. She made her way to Skyrim and arrived in Whiterun to hide. She is hunted down as a fugitive by mercenary soldiers known as the Alik'r. However, the Alik'r claim that Iman betrayed Hammerfell to the Aldmeri and is now wanted for treason.

Her true name, Iman, is the only fact not disputed by either side. Both stories are full of holes and there is no hard evidence to support either case.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Saadia

Kematu is the Redguard leader of the Alik'r band that is sent from Hammerfell to capture Saadia, a fugitive who is hiding in Whiterun. He can be found in Swindler's Den. He carries two scimitars and a good amount of gold. He is protected by six Alik'r. He will give you two choices when you meet him in the quest, one to betray Saadia and the other to kill him.

http://www.uesp.net/wiki/Skyrim:Kematu

It does have the makings of an interesting story, no? It also seems like it could be an interesting three-way fight is going on there: Redguards vs. Orcs vs. Thalmor.

Cool and thanks for that, so we might see the New Orsinium in the Redguard DLC plus we might go to Hammerfell and find out that Saardia could've been right and we Betrayed her.

Feel Guilty People, for we might have send an Innocent Woman to Death

Have we been to Hammerfell in a Previous Game before Morrowind, is that the Game called Daggerfall.

Where else could we still go on this Tamriel Map, i mean how many TES Games can there be made.

www.tes.altervista.org/mappagigante.jpg

Edited by daventry

Witch TES Title and there was a DLC called Bloodmoon where you would go to Solstheim, so the New DLC could get a New Name where we will be going to Hammerfell and maybe see Orsinium.

Why would Bethesda waste time and money so People would Re-visit Hammerfell and Solstheim when we already visited them in the Previous Titles, could it be for New People to get a Taste of other Regions.

Edited by daventry

Witch TES Title and there was a DLC called Bloodmoon where you would go to Solstheim, so the New DLC could get a New Name where we will be going to Hammerfell and maybe see Orsinium.

Why would Bethesda waste time and money so People would Re-visit Hammerfell and Solstheim when we already visited them in the Previous Titles, could it be for New People to get a Taste of other Regions.

TES Adventures: Redguard.

And because those regions have not been visited in a "current" game. Daggerfall and Arena were both very.....old fashioned. A lot has changed since then.