[Virus] Be Aware from Downloading mod - ConfigOverhaulCyberpunk 2077 by Mastaloe

archangel73337

Sorry for the delay guys. It seems some nasty folks are taking advantage of the holiday period and Cyberpunk release to spread their fishy applications. We've been talking about adjusting the rules to disallow uploads that have the potential to behave as these ones do.

There has been a wave of these phishy looking "trainers" uploaded lately, and based on the reports it seems like they're coming from the same source.

Maybe start disallowing mod uploads from accounts that are new? Or set a 2 week min on new accounts before they can upload. Seems like this simple tweak plus some manual checking of executable mods could have prevented the almost 700 infections for their little mining operation.

Thanks! I totally ran this mod a few days ago, and just thought it was incomplete or bugged or something. Never thought twice about it possibly being a virus. And I don't even have a virus scanner because I'm usually more careful than that. Thanks again