How to select the new colour for my new set of armour

I see them??

Â

50771296511_b833eb69d4_o.png

Â

The textures is in another BSA ->Â Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa

Â

Hoods? Which hoods? You see the paths to all NIF's in CS, the tab that is on the very most left side of the object...

No, I am talking about the hoods. I can't find them in the clothes section. Only the robes. Edited by Dimitrisgb

• Replies 41
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I used the [Find Text] tool in CS that you find in the [Edit]-tab and searched for hood as they are clothes, like all other clothes and I found all hoods and you also see the patch at the right very end here in this screenshot, in the Model Row.

50771679391_bd9d753abf_o.png

The text search tool is awesome as you can find almost everything with it.

Edited by Pellape

I used the [Find Text] tool in CS that you find in the [Edit]-tab and searched for hood as they are clothes, like all other clothes and I found all hoods and you also see the patch at the right very end here in this screenshot, in the Model Row.

50771679391_bd9d753abf_o.png

The text search tool is awesome as you can find almost everything with it.

So, I can extract it through the Contruction Set?

No ... but you can use the CS to give you clues on where to find the assets in the vanilla game BSAs (e.g. the Black Hood is found in a folder structure in the BSA of Clothes\MCBlack\... ). Look up top in the screenshot at the icon and ground model paths.

No ... but you can use the CS to give you clues on where to find the assets in the vanilla game BSAs (e.g. the Black Hood is found in a folder structure in the BSA of Clothes\MCBlack\... ). Look up top in the screenshot at the icon and ground model paths.

There is no "Clothes\MCBlack\..." when I open the BSA.

In Oblivion - Meshes.bsa click on Sort with Folder name selected in the dropdown box and then scroll down to meshes\clothes\robemcblack\hood.egm (as well as \hood.nif and \hood_gnd.nif).

Take a peek again at my screenshots. Do a search in CS for hood like I did and you will see them. The path's at the Model row, is the same ones that are used in the bsa files so if yuou know which hood to search for, use the info at the model row to find them in the bsa.

Which hood is it you want to use as a base by the way?

Extract the vanilla mesh from Oblivion - Meshes.bsa and use NifSkope to find the texture path used. Extract the texture file from Oblivion - Textures - Compressed.bsa and edit it in the program of you choice (GIMP or whatever).