NMM bug fix release and download hacking problems fixed

Dark0ne

• Replies 336
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

In response to post #7635205. #7636326, #7636511, #7637460, #7637758, #7638512, #7638569, #7639971, #7645295 are all replies on the same post.

im sure, and someone said ^, u cant upload .exe already, only compressed
and an extra confirmation button, is a freaking terrible idea lol
as if there isnt enough to click to get to the download of something
now u can cumulatively waste thousands of hours of peoples time, only to lessen, not even evade completely, the possibility, of a small malware incident like this...

no wonder world is how it is, every insignificant security breach and everyones asking for heavier restrictions and less freedom.

save the world, have some sense

In response to post #7635205. #7636326, #7636511, #7637460, #7637758, #7638512, #7638569, #7639971, #7645295, #7647439 are all replies on the same post.

There's a lot of good .exe mods out there. The unofficial patches and Frans and Wrye come to mind. I think whacking the .exe mods on this site would be a disservice.

I was a victim of that hack.Just when i wanted to come back to playing skyrim and was updating mods,i came to this.I thought it was some new feature skyrim nexus added,never thought it was this Avasoft Antivirus -virus thing that actually locked my PC and to reinstall OS. Glad it's taken care of now i can return to my mods.

Just to ask, I cannot view any other pages apart from 1 in the comments view from the main page, clicking any of the other buttons does nothing. No trouble in the forum area though, page selection works fine. Anyone else having this problem?

I've read some of other users comments but didn't find if anyone suggested as a solution, one of the most useful technologies, IMHO in this cases, the hash code. I think this should be one of the various solution but my opinion is that this may be the strongest one, in this particular case.