Skyrim Screen Tearing Issue, any ideas?

RainChicken
Go to solution Solved by HadToRegister,

When moving the camera, I get this weird almost screen blurring. I have no motion blur settings/mods with motion blur turned on, tried turning off vsync and g-sync to no avail. As you can see the game is at a buttery smooth 60 fps (see top right for fps) so it's not graphics card issues. I'm using a GTX 1070 with 8G Vram. I do have alot of mods running but i've extensively tested each one and removed them all and still get the issues.

Has anyone encountered this before? It makes your eyes quite fatigued. The video is taken inside the legacy of the dragonborn building but it still occurs outside.

- See the video for an example of the issue, any suggestions or ideas to try would be much appreciated.

Your best bet for help is to post this in a Skyrim support forum. This is the Vortex support forum.

Thanks, I looked in the list but couldn't find a subforum specifically for Skyrim, could you link me please?

Screen tearing is caused by having V-Sync turned off.

Vsync is set to on, as mentioned in the other thread = )

Edited by Remnantique

Your best bet for help is to post this in a Skyrim support forum. This is the Vortex support forum.

Thanks, I looked in the list but couldn't find a subforum specifically for Skyrim, could you link me please?

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=411,419

• Solution

https://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?c=411,419

He found out, (in the proper forum thread that he started) that it's some kind of Monitor Setting on his monitor that adjusts things on the fly, that was causing the issue.