The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

DANIEL HODGE

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 12/14/2013
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
I cover all races of multiple age ranges and voice types, anything from dragons, to Deadric princes.

Experience:
Voiced Wiglaf and Balfring in Mike Honcho's Helgen Reborn quest mod.

Skills:
I specialize in deep voiced roles, Villainous are my favorite. I can perform many accents, and can pronounce the dragons language accurately.

About Me:
I've had 3 years of voice acting experience as well in animation and voice over work. And I am a elder scrolls lore nut!

Here is my latest Skyrim demo reel. I have other professional demo reels should you wish to see them.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P0C2-Ry2YqI

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

While not Skyrim Related I am looking for voice actors, 1 female, 3 males, for a fan film trailer I'm working on. If my partners like you maybe you can be the actuall proper actor when we go into production in summer. If that interests anyone toss me a message.

https://mega.co.nz/#!M1cGGBJI!Z4yWIGsG64y4hbEdd2q-MFXdlN8eIlkQnUqiLw0Xsu4

Here's a rough cut of the trailer with my voice as a temp.

Edited by nekollx

Aryes

Race: Caucasian

Playable races:

Dark Elves, high elves, but happy to do whatever you think an am suitable for.

About me:

I'd really like to become more involved in voice acting though so far I have minimal experience. I've recorded parts for a few different mods which should be released in the next few months.

I'm an intermediate user of Audacity, and I've just purchased an AT2020 USB mic which gives me a much clearer sound.

I'm Australian but I don't have the really heavy stereotypical Aussie accent. I'm still new with accents but I've recorded a few different accent attempts on sound cloud. I also have a quite passable singing voice, samples of which are also on soundcloud.

https://soundcloud.com/msaryes

Some samples of my voice

Babette - Attempt at a child's voice

Guard Vocal - Is that fur?

Guard Vocal - Sweetroll

"Dark Investigations" Mod Voice Acting

I was recently given the opportunity of voicing a main character for Athstai's Dark Investigations Mod. (Which has an adult rating so I wont link to it) Some PG samples from the mod can be viewed below. At the time I was still playing around with microphones and setups to see what worked for me. Oddly enough, these lines were recorded using my HTC One smartphone. I can definately provide better quality now that I have the AT2020.

Edited by MsAryes

Lazy47

Race: Mix, mainly identify with Mexican or German, but I have accent in neither.

Active Member: Not very much on the forums, on the mods, when I have time.

Playable Races: I can do Dark Elf, Nord, Imperial, probably Orcs but I have to try it out, and maybe some Kahjiit's but like the Orcs I will have to work on it.

Skills: I can do some minor audio editing such as getting rid of noise, volume control, and I can add some effects not much. I also know how to save my sound files as .wav's and .mp3's. I can do many accents, my best are Hispanic and a southern-twang accent. I can do a wide arrange of voices just let me know what you are looking for.

About Me: I have always wanted to do some form of voice acting. I have always enjoyed playing around with my voice and creating different accents and sound effects. I have been told I have a good voice for radio by many different people and in different situations. I have always felt that if you have great voice acting in a video game, it will truly immerse the player in the game and make it much more enjoyable. I know I can bring emotion through my voice and I would love to be a part of a mod or another type of game add on. :laugh:

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/ajdlc

I currently only have a couple of samples on there but I will be uploading more. I am trying to focus more on Skyrim but I will also do some voices outside of the what I think is the stereotypical Skyrim stuff. So please check back for updates as well, I am going to try and get a wide variety of recordings :smile:

Edited by Lazy47

Hey there! I'm a modder from a new modding group Insenstive Productions(http://steamcommunity.com/groups/insensitiveproductions)

I've been working on my project Windhelm Expanded for awhile now, and to sum up what the mod is nicely it expands Windhelm APPROPRIATELY.

I don't like most City Expansion mods because all they do is add random npcs who often don't even have names and add abunch of flowers and vines to the city, and so while it looks a little bit nicer its just a whole bunch of clutter and more bugs for me to deal with.

This mod does a variety of things:

-It expands the city itself doubling the size of the docks, gray quarter, and settlements across the river
-Adds very in-depth characters that are fully voiced with very deep interesting stories
-Does add some random traveller NPCs
-Random encounters
-Cammona Tong
-Fills in lore-gaps that are present in Vanilla Windhelm
-Adds new dungeon-esque area under the city
-And a few other goodies

I'm looking for a lot of voice actors honestly, most of the positions are male, but there are several female roles as well.

This mod is virtually done besides putting in the actual dialogue, and I waited until now because I did not want to get someone to sign on then have an unexpected set back.

Not sure if it is appopriate for me to have an individual thread for my Mod on Nexus, because frankly, I hang out on Steam forums a lot.

If you're interested I would love for you to message me. As a VA you do receive full credit for what you do and will be mentioned within the mod description and will be on our groups preferred list for any future mods we do that has voice acting parts(We've actually got several lined up).

I know I plan to go through this thread and contact some of the individuals here since they were kind enough to just put their information and voice samples out like that!

Appreciate it!

I am recasting a role for 'Inconsequential NPCs.' I am looking for a singer and harp/lute player (you need to be able to do both). Guitars may or may not be 'fitting', but if you don't have a harp or lute, or any sound software that can synthesize those sounds, you can try that as an alternative.

Sing at least a few verses from 'Age of Ambitions/Oppression'

female: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=wKX5JvJCX3s

male:

while playing the string instrumental exactly like in the video. Please upload the audition clip to a free file sharing or sound streaming site (like SoundCloud). Thanks.

Edited by ripple

Semi Audition for Inconsequential NPCs.

I can sing, but I can't provide the music. The chords look simple enough... but I know less than nothing about guitars and/or harps.

If a musically minded individual out there would be interested. I have uploaded an acapella version of the song on SoundCloud. https://soundcloud.com/msaryes/age-of-agression

Thanks for the tabs. I've been looking for it. I think it may help some voice actors. Your SC link appears to be broken?

If someone can play the instrumental, I guess I can use Audacity to mix the vocals and the instrumentals together (although they may not sync).

Edited by ripple

Thanks for the tabs. I've been looking for it. I think it may help some voice actors. Your SC link appears to be broken?

If someone can play the instrumental, I guess I can use Audacity to mix the vocals and the instrumentals together (although they may not sync).

I've updated the link so it should work now. If my voice is suitable and someone can provide the instrumental I would be happy to sing it again and sync it myself on audacity.

Edited by MsAryes

I've updated the link so it should work now. If my voice is suitable and someone can provide the instrumental I would be happy to sing it again and sync it myself on audacity.

Thanks for the clip. You have a great voice! Sadly, I've tried to audition separately for a singer and for a lute/harp player in the past, and have received tons of auditions from singers, but virtually none for lute/harp players. But I will retain this audition in the event that some helpful soul does manage to come forward with an audition for the lute/harp chords.