The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello, fellow voice actors. I'm currently voicing/writing for Immersive Settlements, a fairly popular town/village expansion mod that's about halfway through development. Maybe. We're certainly aspiring to go above and beyond what most mods of a similar nature do. We're currently in need of, at the very least...

- someone capable of a very deep (essentially, around the same pitch as the huskier sounding guards), brisk Northern European accent with the intent of portraying a rather massive male Nord lumberyard worker; Austrian works, so long as it's not horribly hammy.

- someone capable of a somewhat deep, gruff (but not particularly raspy) British accent, with the intent of portraying a male Dunmer that had fallen on hard times but has since recovered.

- someone capable of a rather sharp, intelligent (but not snobbish, pretentious, or nasal) standard American accent, with the intent of portraying an expy of "Belle," from Disney's Beauty and the Beast.

The "Belle" role is already in the process of being filled.

This will likely become a long-term engagement, depending on the extent to which the mod develops. At the moment, only the basic activation lines and other such tidbits need to be voiced, though most of the remaining standard dialogue has been written. If you are unsure about involving yourself in an indev project and would like to see proofs of concept beforehand, I can oblige. You will not be expected to voice anything beyond the basic lines until we enter the next stage of development. Character direction will be available at request, as will some of the completed scripts for the sake of context and further character insight.

Furthermore, if you're acquainted with anyone competent with the CK and interested in joining a fairly ambitious and potentially complex project, feel free to direct them to us. Our team is currently very small and development is proceeding at less-than-optimal speeds, though we're not currently overwhelmed by any one aspect of production.

It is also requested (but by no means required) that any voicework be divided down to the individual lines prior to being submitted. If you would prefer not to do that, please inform me of the fact beforehand so I know what to expect. Audio quality should be at least comparable to the samples found here: https://soundcloud.com/donuts-strongjaw (excluding the Billy Wildman sample, which is shamefully messy). This is a negotiable standard, especially if the acting itself is done well.

This ended up being much longer than I thought it would, and I apologize for being so long-winded.

Edited by DonutsStrongJaw

Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Imperials, Bretons, Kahjit, Argonians, and who knows what else.

Experience:
New, but always have done impressions and character voices for fun.

About Me:
Looking to build a portfolio and have a very dynamic voice. From Kahjit to demons, you name it.

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/ajvfox (I will record samples on demand)

Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian

Playable Races:
I am unsure as of yet, but my soundcloud will be updated with all attempts at all races.

Experience:
Sort of new, but I am a singer/songwriter and am also voice acting in a radio drama as the protagonist.

About Me:
I am Scottish, but have an interest in all accents and voices, I have been known to impersonate various people. Currently have a Music Project and Radio Drama in place at the moment, however I will be able to help others in short bursts as well.

Voice Samples:
MY SOUND SAMPLES

Edited by budgieboy87

Looking for someone with some musical talent for 2 tasks:

1. To improve my final boss battle music

2. to compose some music tracks for exploration/interiors

I am creating a new realm of Oblivion similar to Hell to set the scene for teh type of thing I am looking for. If anyone is interested give me a PM . Thanks

By the nine! So much talent in this thread!

I'm currently designing a small size expansion mod. When finished, it should include multiple dungeons and followers, at least one city / town with all possible shops and what have you, along with a main quest line and possibly some smaller side quests. I've managed to get one of my friends from the university to assist me in the project (should have our first meeting on the subject today). I'm trying to get more people in the project. The more people the better brainstorming sessions and the faster we can get the mod out.

I'll probably pop back here for recruitment once we have the characters laid out and are in the need of voice acting. Meanwhile: Keep up the good work!

-Sdesser

Hail actors, I'm in search of your help.

I'm looking for three actors to provide minor (pun intended) roles for my first ever voiced mod.

I'm looking for a gruff male/female Whiterun guard who will have 7 lines to read, preferably a voice similar to the guards already present in the game (Northern, accented) but I'm open for a different interpretation. Also looking for 2 miners to have 2 lines each, ideally Imperial sounding, but once again open for whatever you feel may be fit.

I you have any questions or would like to apply please contact me by private message.

Nuttyboy812
Actor Stats

Race: White
Last Updated: 1/15/2014

Playable Races:
Nords, Imperials, and Bretons.

Experience:
Just starting

Skills:
Can do several vocal effects in Audacity, doesn't use a rock band mic.

About Me:
I wanted to start voice acting for mods, I'm 15 but sound like I'm 20. (My mic raises the pitch a little though, but it's still pretty deep.)

Equipment info:

Plantronics C130 Blackwire with crappy little foam pop filter.

Voice Samples:
https://soundcloud.com/luke-arrigoni-1/demoreel

Edited by Nuttyboy812