The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hi guys, aware I'm in the Skyrim section, but the New Vegas forums are terribly quiet these days.

We're looking for a female voice actor to provide dialogue for a new and very unique companion to our next big Fallout Who Vegas release.

The role is for a Silurian warrior, with a dark secret

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=FNXyaJJ-UzU

Guest Messenjah

So... ASX is once again in need of some voice actors. I need someone quickly to complete a couple of remaining roles.

Primarily I need someone to play an Orc customer. They need to have a somewhat deep male voice if possible.

I am also in need of someone to play a High Elf. Should be a very fast and easy role.

I also need someone who can make a somewhat creepy and mysterious voice for one of the quests. The dialogue is again very short, so it should be a very quick job.

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian

Last Updated: 10/20/2014

Active Member: Usually check my messages here at least once daily now :smile:

Playable Races:

Nords, Imperial, High Elf, Dark Elf open to trying more

Experience:

Amateur

Skills:

I can do various accents? Also can do a high young girl voice or a deeper mature voice.

About Me:

I've been told I have a pretty good voice and I really enjoy voice acting among other things, I'd just really like having more chances to get to do it. :smile:

Voice Samples:

Character I've done before

Soundcloud

Just bumping! Heh

Actor Stats

Race: White/Caucasian

Last Updated: 10/20/2014

Active Member: Usually check my messages here at least once daily now :smile:

Playable Races:

Nords, Imperial, High Elf, Dark Elf open to trying more

Experience:

Amateur

Skills:

I can do various accents? Also can do a high young girl voice or a deeper mature voice.

About Me:

I've been told I have a pretty good voice and I really enjoy voice acting among other things, I'd just really like having more chances to get to do it. :smile:

Voice Samples:

Character I've done before

Soundcloud

Just bumping! Heh

Nevermind.

Edited by Matthiaswagg

So... ASX is once again in need of some voice actors. I need someone quickly to complete a couple of remaining roles.

Primarily I need someone to play an Orc customer. They need to have a somewhat deep male voice if possible.

I am also in need of someone to play a High Elf. Should be a very fast and easy role.

I also need someone who can make a somewhat creepy and mysterious voice for one of the quests. The dialogue is again very short, so it should be a very quick job.

It says you can't receive any new messages, I think your inbox might be full or something.

Hey guys!

Not sure how to go about doing this, so I figured I'd just ask directly! I'd like to give all of this voice acting business a try.

Ethnicity/Race: As white as they come.

Characters:

No preferences.

Experience:

Not a damn thing. I haven't got a lick of experience beyond the familiarity with recording software and equipment that comes with being a wannabe musician.

About me:

I like long walks on the beach, and staring off wistfully into a sunset... Whoops, had the wrong tab open! I'm a pretty average joe. Haven't been around the block that many times, but I ain't no spring chicken either. People have been telling me "You have a voice for radio!" for going on a decade now. I go down to the pub every week to sing, and play geetar (i.e. torment people with my bad covers), and I've always toyed around the fantasy of voicing the big bad guy, or old wizened mentor tropes. So other than a few totally baseless anecdotes, I've got my own recording set-up and whatnot--so I'm good to go there.

If anybody wants to risk taking on a newbie (and someone who uses way too many parenthetical statements) , I'd love to be involved! Let me know what your needs are, what works for you, etc. and we'll get 'er all banged out, and sewn up right (hopefully...).

No samples quite yet I'm afraid, but if there's any interest I'll be all over it like narcissism on Kanye.

Edited by fingerpicker021