The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Hi! I have a myriad of roles available for Vortex of Time. Most of them are pretty minor, and involve several mini-quests that take you to different points in history as you search the Vortex of Time for the Elder Scroll. Some notable events I'm including are: The Great War, The Oblivion Crisis, Shalidor and the Construction of Labyrinthian, as well as the Argonian Invasion of Morrowind. As such, I have these roles available:

Closed, enough new voice actors on board.

Imperial General (tough, heroic)

Thalmor Commander (arrogant, haughty)

Martin Septium (similar to his Oblivion voice)

The Hero of Kvatch (male or female Imperial warrior)

Dremora Overlord (demonic, bloodthirsty)

Shalidor (Altmer, wise and powerful)

Shalidor's Apprentices (male or female Elven voices)

Hlaalu Counselor (Dunmer, male or female)

Hlaalu Guard (rough, Dunmer, male or female)

Argonian Invader (Argonian, male or female)

Argonian Slave Revolter (Argonian, male or female, vengeful)

More information about the project can be found in my signature below; send me a PM if you're interested in voicing any of these roles. Thanks!

Edited by mlee3141

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Windfall needs some voice actors!

If you can do the following roles, please message me. (I provided a short description of the character to help.)

Ship Captain; A young adventurer who has agreed to sail the player to Windfall. (Argonian Male with a kind and generous personality)

Jodeena; A beggar who has been down on her luck since the Argonian invasion. (Nord Female who tries to keep a positive attitude.)

Mia; A feisty female who has been trained in the art of brawling and swordsmanship. (Nord Female with a heroic personality)

mukialedori

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Native language: English (NYCmetro)

Other languages: Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Romanian

Playable races: Any. I can mimic most accents and can work creatively with new fictional ideas.

Experience: Linguistic- US Army Linguist 6 years

Acting- “The Street Cleaner”, Perpombellar Productions

“Platters”, Roadhouse Pictures

“Abraham Lincoln VS Zombies”, Asylum Films

Related Software: Audacity, Nanostudio, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas

Related Hardware: Soundblaster Recon Fatal1ty Champion

Other: Can also play guitar and sing. I love Skyrim, and the modding community. Would love to be a part of these projects. Will promptly send readings of requested roles.

My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mukialedori

mukialedori

Ethnicity: Caucasian

Native language: English (NYCmetro)

Other languages: Mandarin Chinese, Japanese, Italian, Romanian

Playable races: Any. I can mimic most accents and can work creatively with new fictional ideas.

Experience: Linguistic- US Army Linguist 6 years

Acting- “The Street Cleaner”, Perpombellar Productions

“Platters”, Roadhouse Pictures

“Abraham Lincoln VS Zombies”, Asylum Films

Related Software: Audacity, Nanostudio, Adobe Premiere, Sony Vegas

Related Hardware: Soundblaster Recon Fatal1ty Champion

Other: Can also play guitar and sing. I love Skyrim, and the modding community. Would love to be a part of these projects. Will promptly send readings of requested roles.

My Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/mukialedori

Quite good! Nicely done, I may be able to find a role for you sometime in the future.

Hello!

Not sure if i need to use a certain template if i am looking for a voice actor, but here i go!:

I am currently making a New lands mod, which goes by the name of, "The Forbidden Lands". For any reason you can take a look at it here!

When reaching the lands themselves, i am going to be having a female NPC named, "Jade Hammerfell". She is going to be wondering how the dragonborn got there, and give him information in general. I really need a female voice actor for this. I don't know how many female voice actors are out there, but i hope for the best. If you are interested, and would like to have some recognition when the mod has been created, and help me in general, then please PM me!

Thank you.