The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Last Updated : 23 March 2017
Active Member : Meh. I read my Nexus messages everyday. But in case, my mail is [email protected] (I'll give you other ways to contact me if you scroll down a bit)

Playable Races :

People mostly give me Breton due to my frenchiness, but I'm willing to try anything!

Experience :

I've done 11 years of theatre. I started doing voice acting in 2013, I've done a few parts for Skyrim mods (sadly, many never came out). For example, you can hear me in The Forgotten City , I'm Gaia.

Skills :

My french accent is not big, but I can exaggerate it. I'm also able to sing, play a tiny bit of guitar and ukulele and do a goat sound. I'm dead serious about the last one.

About me :

I used to study cinema and theatre, now I study english. Please, don't hesitate telling me if I make mistakes, it will help me improve my english!

I do not pretend to be an amazing actress, voice actress, singer or anything like that. I just love to voice act, more than I ever loved acting when I did theatre. And I sing pretty much all the time (sorry neighboors).

If you want to contact me, you can send me a message here, a mail (Naoree.Mail@gmail, in case you don't wanna look up :3 ), you can even add me on Discord if you want to, Naorée#5541.

Here's my SoundCloud channel if you're interested (and haven't click on previous links :3)!

Edited by Naoree

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Last Updated: 3/28/2017
Active Member: Email me at [email protected]

Playable Races:
Idk. Everyone prefers something different in regards to voices, so just give my reel a listen and decide and stuffs

Experience:
Define "Experience"

Skills:
I have no life, so I can record whenever :V

About Me:
I talk into a mic and I take screenshots and stuff. And things.

Equipment is a RODE NT1-A and a Behringer Xenyx 502.

Voice Samples:

https://puu.sh/uZ7na/9926deccec.mp3

Edited by TheFurCrew

Kerstyn Unger

Actor Stats

Race: Caucasian
Active Member: Yup

Playable Races:
Willing for All types

Experience:
Shumer and the Fall of Allagard (Heamanna, Arbasina, Nuurbirda, Eshua, Beira)

Skills: Russian Accent, Old crazy man voice.

About Me:
I have a Blue Yeti Mic, I love Skyrim/Mass Effect/Dragon Age, I am quick to reply and ready to work.

Voice Samples:
https://soundcloud.c...-unger-57460027

Edited by Kikiapplus

Hello all! I am looking for a voice actress for my Breton follower.

My character's traits:

• in her 20s
  • new to Skyrim
  • young, eager, bold, curious

With that said, I'm looking for a voice actress that can do a young-sounding voice or a voice of a girl in her 20s. If your voice is high-pitched, I don't want it to be very high-pitched, and especially not squeaky sounding.

PM me if you are interested, and I will send you sample lines. It'd also be great if you have your own audio samples like from soundcloud so I can take a listen at your voice.

EDIT: Role is closed. I have found a voice for my character.

Edited by acobral

A.Scar (a.k.a. AriScar)

[snip]

Voice Samples:

https://soundcloud.com/a_scar

You might want to edit your soundcloud link. It reads as your own, but links to the profile from the original person who created this topic (TESAEmma1992) when you click on it.

I noticed, but I can't seem to fix it. :\

When I go to my profile on Soundcloud, that is the same link I have here - it's just for some reason clicking on it redirects incorrectly. I don't know what the issue is, so I added a note that you may need to copy > paste the link instead of clicking.

If anyone knows a better fix for this weird issue, please let me know.

EDIT: Never mind! It's fixed now. ;^.^

Edited by AriScar

After the rather unexpectedly huge success of my incredibly silly, incredibly NSFW mod The Erotic Adventures of Misty Skye, I've begun to consider updating it with brand new voice acting. Currently it is made of chopped-up vanilla dialogue, contorted to say all kinds of filthy things, and that is fun in its own way. But if I'm going to take this mod any further, add more quests and more depth to what's there, I'll probably need a real voice for the Skye sisters. (It would be a dual role.) Definitely not looking to re-voice any of the other characters, though.

There are a lot of extremely talented women who have posted in this thread, but the real challenge would be to find a woman who's right for the role AND not completely put off by the content of the mod, which is... a little out there. For that reason, I'm not that comfortable reaching out directly to anyone.

So this is just kind of an interest check. This project could be a ton of fun if you appreciate the style of the humor.

This is at heart an over-the-top parody of "sexy follower" mods, but part of the joke here is that Misty really owns her sexuality and has fun twisting the player around her finger. My goal is for this character to have depth and soul and a strong sense of who she is, and never stop teasing and giving the player crap. And anybody actively voicing this character would definitely get to write, rewrite, improvise and have some creative control.

This project isn't a pie-in-the-sky maybe-someday project, it's already a fully-formed, finished, polished, released mod, with a rather enthusiastic audience. Currently #1 in hot files, which I never expected. Really. It literally started as a prank...

If the idea actually sounds cool to you, then play through it, get to know the character(s). Consider how you'd feel about voicing the ridiculous lines that are already in it, and whether you relate to the character enough to expand on that and make the character your own. If after all this the answer is actually yes, shoot me a message. (I don't regularly check the forums.)

Still not 100% sure I want to re-voice the character at all, but with the right partner on board, I'd do it.

Looking for multiple parts to be voiced for my new worldspace mod. (25 Male parts 8 female Parts). I would need the lines to be recorded in .wav format and special effects added to each part to make each one sound like its retrospective description (If this is not done I will modify and distort the voice accordingly). If anyone is interested in any of the parts please send auditions to [email protected]. Thanks. You don't have to record the full set of lines for the initial audition, one line will do.

Parts:

STILL NEED THESE PARTS DONE:

----------------------------------------------------------

Disciples of the Night (female devil worshipers)

He has woken!

He bathes in the black sky!

----------------------------------------------

High Priestess (evil female devil worshipper)

[player]: What's going on here?

Silence worm! How dare you defile our ritual! We shall call forth our great god from his dominion beyond space and time!

Once again The Black Star will march upon Tamriel. His time has come! He has woken!

I will sacrafice you in his name!

High Priest (evil male devil worshipper)

[player]: We can do this the easy way or the hard way. I just want the vortis.

Only those deemed worthy by the Black Star himself may take the vortis and seek his counsel!

You are neither worthy nor welcome!

[player]: Fine. The hard way it is then.

Arrogant worm! Pride comes before the fall! And make no mistake, you will fall!

-----------------------------------

Lost souls NPC's (female)

Where am I?

What is this place?

Help me!!

I, I don't belong here!

Asmodeus (Rising Fiend Lord male)

[player]: Where did you come from?

There's no time. You must listen!

You must break the seals upon the Temple of Absolute Darkness. The Black Vortis lies Within.

It will open the gateway to the Black Palace.

[Player]: Why are you helping me?

We both seek the same goal, the destruction of Azhul-Ra!

Upon his death a power vacuum will be created in the Outer Sphere.

I intend to fill that vacuum and usurp the mantle of Arch Fiend. Wait! No! H-He is coming!

Aaaaaaaaaaaaaaarrrrgghhhhh!!!

-----------------------------------------------

Azhul-Ra The Arch Fiend (male evil fallen god)

Welcome!!

Az!!

hul!!

Ra!!

Fight or die!

Outstanding!

Choose your path wisely!

I am he whose heart is cold as stone.

I am he whose soul is black as night.

The ten thousand year slumber has ended. I am awake!

Your pathetic weapons are useless against me! Hahahahahahaha!

Asmodeus! You treacherous worm! You shall burn for this!

You will never break the seals! You will die trying!

Sardius my champion, I have need of your services.

Hunt down and kill the one who intrudes within my realm!

And Sardius... Do it slowly, make it suffer!

Your victory is fleeting! Long after you have turned to moss and dust my ten thousand year sleep will once again end!

I am eternal like the night! I will outlive you! I will return! Hahahahahahahaha!

[player]: Who are you?

Oh I have so many names... The Prince of Sorrow to some, The Black Star to others, The Adversary,

but most know me as Azhul-Ra, The Arch Fiend. Call me what you will little insect!

[player]: Then I've found my quarry. I've been sent by Moldavius' descendant to kill you!

Moldavius was weak! He died begging and screaming on his knees!!

Even now his soul burns in agony alongside his weak pathetic descendants! Hahahahahahaha!

The ten thousand year sleep has ended! I have woken! Your world is mine! You will all burn!!

[player]: I wont let that happen. I'll stop you here and now!

Hahahahahaha! Do you even know whom you face? Among my brethren I am a god! I am divine!

Your tiny insignificant mortal mind can not even begin to comprehend the power I wield!

I have existed since the beginning of time itself! Your lifespan is but a flicker compared to mine!

I am fear and despair! I am sin and darkness! I am The Adversary!! You will not stop me child! Nothing can hold back the night!

Nothing can stop the doom I will bring to your world!

-------------------------------------------

Oversoul (spectral Demonic Overfiend male)

[player]: What are you?

I am an eater of worlds! I consume the souls of the dead. They give me power! They make me stronger! I hunger for powerful souls!

I sense great power in you. I shall devour your soul! Your power will be mine!

[player]: You consume the souls of the dead? But I am not dead.

No matter, I will soon remedy that! Hahahahahaha!

Avatar of the Arch Fiend (Arch Fiend Voice)male

[player]: Are you the master of this tower?

I am he whose heart is cold as stone. I am he whose soul is black as night. The ten thousand year slumber has ended. I am awake!

You came here to break the seal of darkness, but it is you who shall be broken!

There is no light that can stand against the shadow! You too will be swallowed by the shadow!

Djinn (Demonic Lord of Fire) male

[player]: Another servant of the Arch Fiend I presume?

You presume correct. Those who do not swear fealty to the Prince of Sorrow are the enemy and their fate is a most unpleasant one.

[player]: Let me guess. Death?

No. There are fates far worse than death. The souls of those who oppose Azhul-Ra burn in relentless agony for eternity.

It is most unwise to oppose him! I show great wisdom in my fealty!

My lord has declared you his enemy and has judged that you will suffer a slow and painful death.

When I am done with you the master will feast upon your soul and you shall become nothing more than an empty husk!

I will relish your agony and rejoice in your suffering!

---------------------------------------------------

Sardius (Heavily armour clad demon champion male)

---------------------------------------------------

That was pathetic!

You live still so I may watch you suffer!

I condem you to the darkness!

I have failed you my master!

Ask of me what you will.

It shall be done.

Yes my master.

The Black Star sends his regards!

-------------------------------------------------

Moldavius (Badly rotted undead necromancer) male

[player]: Who are you?

Once I was Moldavius, a great and powerful necromancer in the service of Molag Bal. I struck terror into the hearts of the living!

I had dominion over the dead! But now I am nothing! Only a shadow, a husk, a damned soul in eternal torment...

[player]: How did this come to pass?

A cruel and fickle twist of fate! A mistake I made centuries, or maybe eons ago. I have been in torment so long I can no longer remember.

I sought the counsel of my master Molag Bal but instead I only found the darkness and cruelty of the Arch Fiend.

I curse his name till the end of time!!

[player]: Then we have a common enemy. I seek the destruction of the Arch Fiend

Hahahahaha! A fool's errand! The Arch Fiend is a foe beyond any of us, or our gods. He is darkness incarnate!

He is an ancient immortal as old as time itself. There is no weapon or spell that can inflict harm upon him. He is eternal!

[Player]: Every enemy has a weakness. There must be some way to defeat him!

Once there was a blade forged by the gods themselves that could hurt him, as much as one such as he could be hurt.

Nightsbane! But it matters not, the blade was broken and lost long ago.

There will be no dawn, the night shall be eternal and all life shall become as I am now...

[player]: We both have much to gain from the Arch Fiend's death! Tell me what you know!

Very well I shall indulge your notions of grandeur. It matters not. You will die anyway.

Take my research notes on Nightsbane. They will show you the resting places of the blade fragments.

But be warned! They are not unguarded! Powerful servants of Azhul-Ra guard the fragments with their lives.

I would wish you luck, but I don't think I will be seeing you again... Hahahahahahahaha. Foolish whelp!

[player]: I have returned and I have reforged Nightsbane!

It matters not. The Arch Fiend shall crush you and feast upon your soul! Perhaps you will end up in the cell next to mine.

Comrades in torment till the end of time! Hahahahahaha!

Skin Dancer (Skeletal Shape Shifting demon Male)

[Player]: What is this place?

A sanctuary of the flesh! A place to become one with the flesh! The flesh as the canvas and my will as the brush!

[Player]: That's insane!

No, there is only the flesh and the patterns to which we submit it! You are a blank canvas!

A picture that yearns to be painted! The time for talk is done! I will wear your flesh like a glove!

The flesh hears my call!

Shadow Knight (Demonic Knight) male

In the name of Azhul-Ra!

I honor my lord by destroying you!

You live still so I may watch you suffer!

You are weak!

Id (Demon of Nightmares) male

[Player]: Where did you come from?

I am the dreamer. The dreamer is me. We are one. You are none!

[Player]: You speak in riddles demon

Demon? No child, I am no demon. When we first arrived here we beheld the evil of the Arch Fiend and the Outer Sphere.

At that moment all the compassion, the benevolence and the good inside of us died and we descended into a perpetual nightmare.

I am what was left, the darkness, hate and repulsion! We can never awaken from the nightmare.

All we have left is our hatred and our lust for destruction. Our only purpose now is to spread our hate and suffering to all who cross our path.

Are you ready to face the dreaming? Are you ready to face our nightmare? Hahahahahahahaha!

Malignar (Spectral Dragon) female

[Player]: I've come for the blade fragment

And which blade fragment might that be little morsel?

[Player]: I seek Nightsbane!

Roooaaarrggh! Accursed light bringer, instrument of the weak and pitiful Old Gods!

For what purpose do you seek the blade? Why should I surrender my fragment to you?

[Player]: With Nightsbane I can defeat the Arch Fiend

Hahahahahahahaha! A weapon is only as powerful as the one who wields it. You are nothing!

You will not defeat The Black Star! He will crush your puny ambitions like insects in the dust. Hahahahahahaha!

But I digress. You want the blade fragment? Then take it if you are able!

The Collector (Ancient faceless demon male)

[Player]: Who are you?

Who or what I am is unimportant. But what I offer is of value.

[Player]: And what do you offer exactly?

A bargain, a pact, a deal that is favourable to both parties.

[Player]: Okay I'm listening

I require the aquisition of certain items of arcane power scattered throughout the Outer Sphere.

Bring me what I desire and I will grant you artifacts of great power!

[Player]: Why not just go and aquire them yourself? Why do you need me?

You know nothing! I cannot leave this wretched void between the worlds! Not yet...

If I attempted to do so my physical body would wither and die and I would fade from exsistence!

So what say you? Do we have a bargain?

[Player]: Very well. Tell me what you need

Bring me one hundred human hearts, one hundred fiend hearts and thirty golden hearts.

You will be rewarded well for each task you complete.

[Player]: The reward had better be worth my efforts

Do not insult me! My word is my bond! Your reward will be more than sufficient! Now go! You have much to do.

[Player]: I have one hundred human hearts

Well Done! I grant thee the power to summon the Shadow Mares!

[Player]: I have one hundred fiend hearts

Excellent! I grant thee the Shadow Knight Shield!

[Player]: I have thirty golden hearts

Outstanding! I bestow unto you a small fortune and the Obsidian Blade of Chaos! A weapon of raw unbridled power!

[Player]: I have completed all your tasks

You have done me a great honor! Now leave me! I have no further tasks for you and I have much to do!

--------------------------------

Lost Soul Julia (Female Ghost)

[player]: Hello

Whats this? Another illusion sent to torment me or lure me out into the desert?

You may have taken my father fiend, but you shall not take me!

[player]: I am neither an illusion nor a fiend. What are you babbling about?

Y-Your real? Forgive me stranger, there is an evil that haunts me and I must remain vigilant against its tricks.

[player]: Tell me of this evil. What happened to your father?

It is a taker of souls. My fathers' was but one of many.

It invades your mind. It comes to you disguised as your family, your friends, or ones whom you love or trust.

It's so seductive. It whispers to you, it tempts you, it lures you out into the desert.

There's something evil out there sealed in the old ruined temple. It took my father. And now it wants me.

My fathers soul is in torment. He appeared to me and through his anguished cries he warned me to stay away from the desert at all costs.

He told me he managed to seal the temple doors before it took him and he gave me the key.

As long as I have the key it will take no more souls. This I swore to my father before he vanished before my eyes.

It torments me relentlessy! It fills my mind with visions of my fathers suffering. It hungers for my soul. It lusts for freedom!

I'm so, so tired. I don't know how much longer I can resist. I-I fear I will soon succumb to its power.

[player]: Hmmmm.. I could destroy this evil for you if it were to pay well

Very well I have nothing to lose. Take the key, it will unlock the temple doors. Destroy the evil! Avenge my father!

Do this and I will reward you well.

[player]: It is done. I have avenged your father.

I know you speak the truth. I sensed his passing. Finally he is at peace.

You have earned your reward. Take his ring and my dowry. The ring will protect you from harm.

Our business is concluded. Leave me be.

Lost Soul Saracen (Male Ghost)

Hello there, come warm yourself by the fire and I'll share a story with you.

Have you heard the tale of Mobius the cruel before?

[player]: Can't say that I have

Excellent. The I'll begin. Mobius was born in the kingdom of Valencia in the year 4E2.

As a child Mobius was obssesed with the dark arts of necromancy. He would torture and kill small animals, then raise their broken corpses.

He would raise them from the dead over and over again, each time inflicting worse harm upon them than the last.

As Mobius reached adulthood he moved onto people and over time he became known as Mobius the Cruel.

He caught the attention of Valbadas, the kings wizard who was wise and skilled in the ways of Necromancy.

Mobius studied under Valbadas for some time learning everything his new master had to teach, until his powers surpassed those of his master.

Then as all who seek power do Mobius turned on his master, he drained the very lifeforce from his master.

Valbadas withered into an empty lifeless shell and crumbled to dust at Mobius' feet.

[player]: Such power!

Indeed. Mobius raised a mighy army of the dead from Valbadas' tower and became a scourge upon Valencia.

His actions did not go unnoticed however. King Xarkzes saw the blight Mobius had become on his kingdom.

He gathered his army, summoned Valencia's mightiest sorcerers and marched upon Mobius' tower.

The King's army suffered great casualties but eventually laid waste to Mobius army of the dead. But they could not slay Mobius himself.

They beheaded him, dismembered him, cut him, burned him and the sorcerers cast mighty spells of destruction upon him.

No matter what they did to Mobius his broken body would reassemble itself and rise from the dead time after time.

Realisng he could not kill Mobius the king ordered his sorcerers to perform a banishing on him.

The soldiers kept Mobius busy in combat while the sorcerers cast the banishment upon him. Mobius was banished to the Outer Sphere.

The kingdom of Valencia rejoiced in its victory and an era of peace and prosperity came to the land.

[player]: And what of Mobius?

It is said Mobius roamed the plains of the Outer Sphere for an eternity seeking his revenge and a way back to Valencia.

He never found it. Legend has it his final resting place is a crypt in the Ethereal Plain.

There the lifeless husk of this once great Necromancer rots and turns to dust and upon his brow rests the Crown of the Dead.

[player]: The Crown of the Dead?

A powerful artifact forged by Mobius himself. It gives it's wearer great power and dominion over the dead.

[player]: Hmmmm. Perhaps I will investigate this legend when I have the time.

If you ever manage to recover the Crown of the Dead I would pay handsomely to see it.

[player]: I have the Crown of the Dead.

What? Let me see! A marvelous specimen indeed! As promised here is your pay.

--------------------------------------------------

Pandemonium (Malevolent evil demonic spirit male)

--------------------------------------------------

There will be no escape. You shall never see the light of day again! You are mine now! Hahahahahahaha!

I will be your undoing! I will be your doom!

You reek of fear! The stench is overwhelming!

Aaaauuugh!!!

The blades shield me from harm! Hahahahahahaha!

Do you fear the darkness? Do you fear the unknown? Do you fear death?

----------------------------------------------------

Angra Maiynu (powerful destructive demon male)

You will all burn!

[player]: *EXAMINE STATUE*

In a time long past I held the mantle of Arch Fiend! My power was absolute! I cut a bloody path of destruction in my wake!

Now here I remain dormant, bound to this statue for all eternity!

[player]: How did it come to be that you were bound to this statue?

My reign as Arch Fiend came during the ten thousand year sleep. When Azhul Ra awoke I did not wish to relinquish my title!

The Black Star made an example of me and condemned me to this living nightmare! Mighty is the power of Azhul Ra!

[player]: Is there some way to free you?

I propose a bargain! Bind me to your soul, Free me and I will lend you my power!

[player]: Why would I want to bind you to my soul? Whats to stop you taking over totally?

I am bound by that which binds me! You would be the master calling me up only when you desire! So what say you? do we have a bargain?

[player]: No way. I dont like the idea of having a fiend bound to my soul.

You are weak! Return when you are a worthy vessel of my power!

[player]: I desire your power. How do I bind you?

Bring me a black soul gem, some shadow essence, and the heart of a powerful fiend! Then I will reveal unto you the spell of binding!

[player]: I have the items required for the binding ritual

You are worthy! I will now speak the incantation! Azhul Ez Infernalis! Ex Libre Mortis!

I am free! Hahahahahahaha! Call upon me when you will!

Arae (Demoness of Curses Female)

[Player]: Who are you?

You opened my chest. You bear the curssse of Arae.

[player]: You are the one responsible for the curse I bear?

Yesss! The temptation of the weak is sssso ssssweet! It iss nectar to me!

[player]: I demand you remove this curse at once!

Ssssilence maggot!! You are in no position to demand anything from me!

[player]: Forgive me. Please tell me how to lift this curse.

I could lift the curssse but I ssssee no reason why I ssshould! Your only other option is to ssslay me in battle!

Dessstroy me and you dessstroy the curssse! But I believe I will prevail and it will be you who is desstroyed!

[player]: We shall see!

Very well! I will sssavor every sssecond of your agony!

---------------------------

Wise Woman (female shaman)

---------------------------

Greetings traveller. Do you seek my counsel?

[player]: Yes. I opened a chest in the Vale of the Spurned and have been cursed.

The work of Arae! Demoness of curses and temptation! Sorry friend my spells are useless against her power.

[player]: Surely there is something you can do?

Only Arae herself can lift the curse. Let me see your map, her lair lies here in the withered forest.

Be warned traveller. Arae is wicked and totaly devoid of mercy or pity.

She will not aid you willingly. You will have to persaude her. How you do so is up to you.

Now take your leave of me. I can be of no further help.

Daeva of Sorcery (Ancient demon god of sorcery female)

[player]: What is this place?

This is the realm of black miracles and dark splendor. This is my domain! What do you seek here fleshling?

[player]: How about one of those miracles?

Insect!! You are a lower, inferior form of life! You are not worthy of my splendor!

But do not fret, I shall bestow upon you a miracle worthy of one such as you.

I will turn you inside out and decorate the floor with your entrails! Hahahahahahaha!

FINAL PUSH BEFORE UPLOADING MOD. NEED AZHUL RA VOICED MAIN PRIORITY

Hey there.

My name is ViciousSARR and I am a mod author looking for a few voice actors for custom/standalone NPCs I am working on.

Requirements:

Male Voice only. Preferably with a British, Welsh or Irish accent. Or very close to one of those.

I have two sets of dialogue started for two separate male characters. One I hope to release within a month named Lister, who has an NPC already made.

Expected dialogue amount is around (or close to) 500 lines for each follower to for complete character experience. Quantity may vary though. These are both custom characters with custom re-sculpted heads. They will have individual personalities and some features not found with vanilla companions.

For Lister I would like a soft-spoken, tenor to baritone range voice. He's more of a youthful, naive character. He is the obedient follower who is eager to adventure with the Dragonborn.

These are a few of his recruit lines:

• You... you're the Dragonborn. I've heard tales of your escape from Helgen.

• News of your feats have already reached the masses. You will be our hero. You will save us all.

• Join you? Fight dragons with you? How does one say no to such an honor?

• I will do my best to prove myself a worthy ally.

tumblr_onywbowGS41v1phuro7_r2_540.jpg

tumblr_oo6fljngT51v1phuro1_540.gif

Second character is named Sebastian. He has eleven pages of dialogue currently ready. He's a flirty, sarcastic character. He questions everything and is not shy about sharing his thoughts no matter how snarky or ridiculous. Warrior class and race has not been decided at this time. He's still a work in progress but should be done with two weeks.

Samples of his dialogue:

• This is Riften? People come here to get married? Ugh! I guess if you want to condemn yourself to life-long misery, this is the place to get it started.

• So this place has an actual “Thieves Guild”? A guild of thieves? And no one does anything about that? Imagine what I could get away with then.

• Is there anything better than a tavern wench? Well, tavern lads are just as good. Not as good, but close enough. Of course not in Skyrim. It's just all hairy Nord men. Eh, some of the women are too though.

• That guard captain, what's his name? Modyn Veleth? Think there's a chance we can get him to have a round of drinks with us? I hear dark elves have more fun than anyone else in Tamriel. Atleast that's what I hope. That's the rumor I have been spreading anyway.

tumblr_oo5oahCF5S1v1phuro4_r1_540.jpg

tumblr_oo6fljngT51v1phuro2_540.gif

Contact me via private message if you're interested.

VS

Edited by vicioussarr

Kerstyn Unger(kiki)

Actor Stats

Race: Caucasian
Active Member: Yup

Playable Races:
Elves, Humans, and maybe khajiit

Experience:
Shumer and the Fall of Allagard (Heamanna, Arbasina, Nuurbirda, Eshua, Beira)

A Feathered Friend (Merete)

Norine

Evangeline (Extra Voices)

Skills: Russian Accent, Old crazy man voice.

About Me:
I have a Blue Yeti Mic and now am using audacity. I am quick to reply and ready to work. I was inspired by Dragon age Inquisition and Sofia Follower to actually try out voice acting and it turned out to be so much fun! I really enjoy it and can't wait to do more projects!

Voice Samples:
Casting Call Page

SoundCloud