The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Hi! I can do a variety of voices and I have a small social media presence so I could help with promotion too.

I have acting experience, mainly theatre.

I have 2 voice samples:

The first is Dunmer, inspired by Karliah from Skyrim.

https://clyp.it/pw5hxlhp

The second is a high elf, that was rushed and could be better but it's all I have on my tablet atm! Both were recorded with my tablet for a rush audition for Skywind. I have better equipmemt at home.

https://clyp.it/emnritix

I can provide Khajiit samples too upon request.

My email is: [email protected]

Feel free to contact me for more details

I would love to support any game/mod creators!

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Hello , I am looking for a female voice actress for a very small role , she must be mature ( age 30 ) sound vicious , sexy slow paced, , sensual , the character is a witch prostitute . If any is up for the role could you post some samples? Possibly non english accent , eventually any foreign one is fine .

Sample sentence :

"There's warmth and fire... Do you not wish to warm yourself, by my fire?"

Edited by PROMETHEUS_ts

Is this no longer active?

I would like to audition, do you have sample lines for me? I don't know if I can sound mature but I'd like to give it a shot anyway

Also, where do I send my audition?

EDIT: I just saw the sample line, sorry! Where do I send it?

Edited by Lhouraii

Is this no longer active?

I would like to audition, do you have sample lines for me? I don't know if I can sound mature but I'd like to give it a shot anyway

Also, where do I send my audition?

EDIT: I just saw the sample line, sorry! Where do I send it?

hello send me in a pm if possible, also I will send u a whole scene to explain you what I need :) .

MCR3127

Name: Kasia (Ka-sha)

Nationality: American
Last Updated: November 11th, 2016

Experience:
- Been doing VA parts on Nexus Mods for about 3 years now
- Acting experience from my college acting class

- Very experienced with my editing program and technology in general

- Singer (chorus classes and private training sessions, worked on covers)

Software Proficiency:
- Sony Vegas Pro 13

Voice Types:
- A deeper voice, sulky-sounding teen girl
- Sophisticated tone and talk

- Slurred or slangy-casual talk
- Little girl voice

​- Innocent, bright woman or teen voice

​- Posh British (not perfect, but working)

- Something resembling the sophisticated accent from Skyrim

Equipment:

- Blue Snowball

Accents:
- American (New York, Boston, Southern, Californian)

- English (British, but not perfect)

- Willing to take challenges with other accents

Languages:
- English (Fluent)

- Spanish (Not speaking fluent, but can read and pronounce perfectly)

Samples​:

Kasia Pinder - Maids II Deception

This was my biggest part with 5 episodes and usually 800+ lines per episode. I play Kasia Pinder. This video in the playlist starts off with a conversation so I thought it'd be a good video to start on. I was younger here, about 17 I think, and I'm 20 now. My voice has definitely matured the rest of the way and I sound a bit different. I can always send tester lines. :smile:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?list=PLdizZPhawB0LQJzYRpEFg_gQ0kt90kOcF&v=skSoE6cQrHI

Maren - Interesting NPCs

This was my first attempt at an accented character.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=TGaT2BIwpXU

The other parts I've done all were never finished, sadly, even though I did my part.

I can always do readings for you, especially if you have a character's personality and/or story mapped out for me.

Edit: Found someone, thanks.

Hello.

I'm in need a voice actor for a follower I'm working on for Skyrim. The character is a small teddy bear tentatively named Rupert. You can see an image of him here and a video of him in action here. His textures and body mesh are still early WIP.

He's going to be a relatively simple follower, probably consisting of 200-400 lines of dialogue. It'll be standard commands (recruit, dismiss, trade, etc.), combat sounds, general commentary on locations and quests, and maybe a conversation or two. The dialogue lines haven't all been written yet, so if you have any ideas or input I'm open to them.

The character is technically male, but he is a teddy bear; so I'm accepting applications from anyone who has a good 'Teddy Bear voice,' man or woman. I'm not hung up on a particular voice type, so long as it fits the character. All I ask is that you please have a decent microphone, as sound quality is important. If you have any software proficiency related to sound engineering that's a plus but not a requirement. The samples lines include: "Try not to run too fast, I have short legs." "Will you carry me if I get tired?" and/or "I'm a lot stronger than I look."

Any who are interested, please send me a PM. I don't care if you upload to soundcloud/youtube/something else or send me the sound files directly. I just need to be able to hear it.