Bormlin (Male, Nord, 25) ALL INFO FOUND HERE

Audition Lines

Jo'Kir (Male, Khajiit, 25) ALL INFO FOUND HERE

Audition Lines

Bandit Guard (Male, Imperial, 30) ALL INFO FOUND HERE

Audition Lines

Skooma Dealer/Enthiel (Male, Bosmer, 30) ALL INFO FOUND HERE

Audition Lines

When sending in lines, please record at 44100 Hz, Mono, and export in 16 bit WAV. If you want to clean or edit your voice files, send two versions of your audio - one without cleaning, compressing, normalizing, etc. and one with all those effects. Voice altering to fit the character does not count, so if you want to do that but not cleaning or other editing you can just send in one, uncleaned version.

If you're interested in any of the roles, please email me at [email protected] making sure to include a link to (or an included file with) your sample lines (both versions if necessary). Please have all your sample lines in one .wav (NOT one for each line), unless you also have a cleaned version, in which case include them in two .wavs. Also make sure to tell me which role you are applying for. If you make the role, then I'll tell you, and update the page. If not, I will also notify you.

You may also PM me your audition.

Auditions extended until the 5th of December. Pheo is especially needing more auditions - he's just an imperial who's (slightly) older.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ChromicLights

Race: A mix of most things.
Last Updated: 12/21/2014
Active Member: Quite so.

Playable Races:
I can cover any race except for Khajit, Orc and Argonian... I think :laugh: If you check my soundcloud, you'll see that I am more fitted for a child/teenager role, however, I can still be sort of a kawaii-cute mid-20's character.

Experience:
I have never done any voice acting, however I have always been hooked on acting. At school and out of school, I've been involved with musicals, and plays. I've won a couple talent shows for singing and playing acoustic guitar (so I can attempt to copy a lute's sound).

Edit: I have now done a really short thing for a Fallout NV mod, and currently about to start working on Discworld, by the wonderful mod author Darren83 (Go check it out~)
Skills:
I'm generally good at pronunciation, so that won't be an issue. I'm good at sounding like a little child, or a creepy doll-like character (my absolute favorite thing to act like). I can do a pretty accurate southern accent, and I have a natural Canadian accent. My Aussie friends say I suck, but all my other friends say I can do a mean Australian accent.. British accents are a pain in the patootie, though. I also sing. And play guitar. I just posted a thing of me singing a song I absolutely adore on my Soundcloud. I was playing around with reverb, so it sounds a little muffled. kinda like i was in a big room, or really far from the mic. My other recordings show that my mic isn't of bad quality at all~

About Me:
I'm a girl who lives in Dubai... I like to think that I'm a fun (Yet pretty odd) person to be around. I'm a fangirl of many things, including Star Trek, Skyrim (of course), Troy Baker and many, many more things. I can sing, I can act, but since I'm new to voice acting, I need to get used to cleaning out my audio files. My mic is a Snowball by Blue, so It's not terrific, but it's decent.

Soundcloud: https://soundcloud.com/chromiclights

Edited by ChromicLights

ChromicLights

Last Updated: 12/5/2014

Playable Races:

I can cover any race except for Khajit and Argonian... I think ;D If you check my soundcloud, you'll see that I am more fitted for a child/teenager role, however, I can still be sort of a kawaii-cute mid-20's character.

Experience:

I have never done any voice acting, however I have always been hooked on acting. At school and out of school, I've been involved with musicals, and plays. I've won a couple talent shows for singing and playing acoustic guitar (so I can attempt to copy a lute's sound).

Skills:

I'm generally good at pronunciation, so that won't be an issue. I'm good at sounding like a little child, or a creepy doll-like character (my absolute favorite thing to act like). I can do a pretty accurate southern accent, and I have a natural Canadian accent. My Aussie friends say I suck, but all my other friends say I can do a mean Australian accent.. British accents are a pain in the patootie, though.

About Me:

I'm a girl who lives in Dubai... I like to think that I'm a fun (Yet pretty odd) person to be around. I'm a fangirl of many things, including Star Trek, Skyrim (of course), Troy Baker and many, many more things. I can sing, I can act, but since I'm new to voice acting, I need to get used to cleaning out my audio files. My mic is a Snowball by Blue, so It's not terrific, but it's decent.

At some point I may have a creepy doll like role for you. Perhaps. But it'd be decently far in the future.

ChromicLights

Last Updated: 12/5/2014

Playable Races:

I can cover any race except for Khajit and Argonian... I think :laugh: If you check my soundcloud, you'll see that I am more fitted for a child/teenager role, however, I can still be sort of a kawaii-cute mid-20's character.

Experience:

Skills:

I'm generally good at pronunciation, so that won't be an issue. I'm good at sounding like a little child, or a creepy doll-like character (my absolute favorite thing to act like). I can do a pretty accurate southern accent, and I have a natural Canadian accent. My Aussie friends say I suck, but all my other friends say I can do a mean Australian accent.. British accents are a pain in the patootie, though.

About Me:

At some point I may have a creepy doll like role for you. Perhaps. But it'd be decently far in the future.

In that case, I am extremely excited! Looking forward to it~

Race: German, Irish, Polish, American...
Last Updated: What..?
Active Member: As much as I need to be, Note this is a new account. I deleted my old account some time ago...

Playable Races:
I'm am best with Khajit and Argonians, I can match them almost perfectly to original game actors. I also can very well do Nords, I'm more fitting to Bandits/Thiefs/Pirates though as I find them a lot easier. I can do imperials still, and Elfs but I need good material to reference before I do. Redguards are also not much of an issue. I can do most male voices pretty well, but I'll probably need time and reference before I can get it down to what you might like. So If you need help with a part a heads up is nice. Please listen here, to hear some demos. They are rough, as I just took guess at how they should sound (https://soundcloud.com/trollfacetheman) If you really want to see me do some vioces, feel free to watch this video instead

http://youtu.be/tdFT5_dCJRY

Experience:
Haha... Whoo... That's a good one...

None...

Or 19 years worth... Depends on the way you look at things...

Anyways, I do YouTube videos (6,000 subs at the very time...) And have to do voice overs a lot! It's not the same as doing this of course, but from the time I've been a kid I loved doing voice impressions. I have a wide vocal rage from Zay Tonday deep, to Opera High. (Note It doen't mean I do female voices well, except for female sythasized computer voice...)

Skills:
I'm a YouTuber as I've stated above, I deal mainly in chemestry. However I do still have wide experience in Computers, video editing, audio editing, music synthesizing (Sorry none of my stuff is currently avalible to listen too...)

And I can do 3d Modeling (A Machete model I made http://i.imgur.com/2t8pY8x.png and http://i.imgur.com/wRcgb3M.png, and a glass woot! woot! http://i.imgur.com/tyNeN5g.png)

If you need something simple modeled like a bottle or a cup, chances are if I'm not to busy I can help you. But it will be made in Blender, and I might need assistence in exporting it in a way that you can use it...

I am also a sketch artist, however I sadly do not take request for sketches of scenes and such because It is very much time consuming. And frankly I suck at drawing stuff off my head. This was the best I was able to do off my head, ever! Note: These booth are original designs, and I would not like them to be reproduced without my permission, thank you :smile: http://i.imgur.com/jHTWDtu.jpg

Other than that I have been dabbling in coding recently, and hope at one point to start producing my own mods...

One last thing, I can also write a story that'll knock you socks off!! Don't know why but always have been good at Art and writting wthout trying... It's very possible it is genectics Inherited from my mother, she was very talented in the feilds... Spelling however is not my strong suit, but that is why God invented Spell-Checker XD

Thier is other stuff, but I feel as if they don't pertain much to the current situation. So I will leave them unstated. :smile:

About Me:
Please see above...

Thanks to chromatic lights, as I copied her format :smile:

Edited by TrollFaceTheMan

Asking for Auditions...

You still need more for Pheo..?

Auditions are now closed. I meant to post that but apparently the Nexus didn't feel like accepting my post.

Also, I recommend that you get a pop filter. There are plenty of cheap ones out there:

http://www.amazon.com/Dragonpad%C2%AE-Studio-Microphone-Flexible-Gooseneck/dp/B008AOH1O6/ref=sr_1_1?s=musical-instruments&ie=UTF8&qid=1417975428&sr=1-1 5:80$

Edited by Matthiaswagg

Looking for voice actors for the expansion of this recently released mod....Shezrie's Old Hroldan Town.

I am building an underground street/village and plan to voice 10 more NPCs for this new area. I am looking for people with good quality recording equipment, good acting ability that can provide the lines within a month as this expansion will be done pretty quickly.

A little back ground, the people who reside in my underground street vary from the down on their luck, your average thief/assassin avoiding the law, the completely insane to the just lower class, poverty stricken uneducated folks.

Each NPC will have about 10-20 lines. I will start with a few of the more challenging roles...

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/Shezrie/bullet_ball_glass_red.pngTavern owner - gruff, uneducated orc or nord. This guy is of an imposing size, battle scarred and has a tough, no nonsense attitude that comes from years of throwing scum out of his tavern by the seat of their pants. Filled.

Audition lines:

'Wot can I get ya? 'ave to be ale though, we ain't got nothin' else'

'You one of them 'upsiders' 'ere to cause trouble?'

'Mind yer manners or I'll throw ye out by the seat of ye pants!'

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/Shezrie/bullet_ball_glass_red.pngMad woman - bit of an old hag, this woman is convinced that you (if you are male) are her knight in shining armor who has come to take her away. She has been waiting a loooong time for you and here you finally are.

Audition lines:

'There you are! Where have you been, you promised to come so long ago.'

'I am all ready and pretty for our wedding.'

'I have been saving myself for you all these years and now you are finally here!'

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/Shezrie/bullet_ball_glass_red.pngMad man - This guy (middle aged) thinks he is rich and has a lot of gold to give away. He generously gives his 'gold' to any and everyone who talks to him.

Audition lines:

'You look down on your luck! Here, have some gold, I have so much to spare!'

'Back for more, of course you can have more there is more than enough for everyone!'

'No need to thank me! The gods blessed me with great riches and it is my charitable duty to help those less fortunate.'

http://i110.photobucket.com/albums/n99/Shezrie/bullet_ball_glass_red.pngSweet Roll Bandit - Folks who have explored the town carefully already know of this guy. This is a slimy, weedy, weak guy. Completely mad, but kinda heart breaking when you realize why he does what he does. Filled.

Audition lines:

'They called me stupid, they did, an look where it got 'em! Now theys cryin' cause I got all their sweet rolls!'

'Anytime that Helmer baker makes more sweetrolls I gets there first and take 'em all.'

'They called me stupid an they threw all their sweet rolls at me, now I 'ave all their sweet rolls an they can't be throwin' any more at me an callin' me names. I win!'

Also looking for regular Nords, Imperials, Khajiit, Argonian, Breton, Dunmer...male and female, to play other NPCs that range from telling a sad tale of their lives to outright rude and abusive to the player.

Something along the lines of this work..?

Mad Man: File Removed as no longer valid

Please note: I could not fully put a lot of "Ummph..." Behind it becuase I am in a house with sleeping people, so this should only be used for reference purposes. Sort of like a rough draft :smile:

Edited by TrollFaceTheMan