The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

Better, nice.

Sorry about the numerous attempts :/

Anyway, any feedback?

The voice was a lot less monotonous, more interesting to listen to. When recording, I recommend turning off all AC and fans, even recording in a closet if you have to. Just try to get it as quiet as possible to minimize that background noise.

Awesome. I appreciate that.

Anyway, thanks for your help. I'll definitely take that into account.

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Were you looking for something voice-wise Matthiaswagg?

Actually - yes. Right now, I'm looking for a 2 males and a female voice, three different roles, all for Immersive Quests. I was going to announce them after I implemented the quests, but the dialogue is written, so I might as well do it now.

Male - Egle (Egg-uhl)

Race: Frost Troll

Egle is an articulate, by magic, frost troll. He is the protagonist - and antagonist - of a misc quest for Immersive Quests. Though extremely articulate, his voice should be gravelly, a bit guttural, and relatively low.

Audition Lines (submit by PM, email, etc. - [email protected]):

- Why, hello there. I'm so glad you didn't run off. My name is Grah-buk-ehgl-ahgk-gru-angrahlk, but you can call me Egle. Grah-buk-ehgl-ahgk-gru-angrahlk = Say it how you want to say it, just give it a lot of hard consonants and gutturalness. You only have to say it once.

- I imagine you're in a bit of shock. I am, indeed, a troll who can speak. Feel free to scream.

- You don't understand. This isn't your choice to make. Please, friend, give me the potion.

Given the fact that this role might hurt your vocal cords a bit, the deadline would be a little longer. Probably about 2 weeks given.

Female - Vagrant (Vay-grent, it's a word)

Race: Breton

The Vagrant is a most-definitely-crazy beggar type living outside Riften - looking for her sword. She's the main character in a misc quest for IQ, and is often loopy, confused, and quite mad (crazy mad). Occasionally gets very demanding, and at other times is quite nice. A bit bipolar. Not a ton of preference on how the voice should sound - it shouldn't be TOO feminine and definitely not very "clipped" or "noble" sounding. Just about 20-40 lines, I believe. Not too many.

Audition lines (submit by PM, email, etc. - [email protected])

- Arrgh, I can't find it. I put it here but it's gone, gone gone!

- Agh, my sword! My sword, given to me by my mother, and from her mother, and from her mother before, and you know how it goes.

- I can't... it's gone. I lost it. Mother must be weeping, weeping and rolling in her watery grave.

- Really? Thank you, good soul! I think I may have left it in a barrel. It's at the other Riften gate.

- You! Who are you? You're here to take my sword, yes? Of course you are! But it's mine, all mine!

Male - Bradas Aralas (Bray-dahs Ah-rah-lahs)

Race: Dunmer

Bradas Aralas was the captain of a ship, when he was shipwrecked, lost his whole crew, and - a year later - returned to Windhelm. However, he found that an imposter had taken his place, and taken everything from him. Bradas is the protagonist in one of the major quests of Immersive Quests. He should have a Skyrim Dunmer voice, maybe a bit weathered and tired if you like - fine if not, just nothing incredibly energetic. Strong and solid. He's about 40. Lots of lines, about 100-120.

Audition lines (submit by PM, email, etc. - [email protected])

- Thank you. You trusted me, unlike everyone else in this damned city. Truly - I am grateful.

- I have nothing - I was a rich man, a happy man, and it was all taken from me by that imposter at Candlehearth Hall.

- Alea was my wife - a Dunmer woman who I fell in love with a decade ago.

Equipment should be pretty decent to audition for lines, at least pop filter + condenser/USB mic please. Audition lines can be via Soundcloud, Google Drive, dropbox, whatever. If you normally clean your voice files, do so, but send me both the cleaned and uncleaned versions of the audition. Audition lines can be via Soundcloud, Google Drive, dropbox, whatever. Be sure you record all of the audition lines IN ONE FILE, and label the file like so:

QuestIDCharacter_VoiceActorAudition

For example, if I were auditioning for Egle, I would label it IQFF02Egle_MattiewaggAudition.

Edited by Mattiewagg

I am going to throw this out there one more time as we have a lot of new people etc wanting to be voice actors :)

Discworld is always looking for VA talent, and one thing in particular a lot of you could do as a test run, and to get your name in the credits, is voice a original NPC in any of the towns, written and voiced entirely by you.

Discworld hosts (Unfortunately for me) 1 major city, Ankh-Morpork, which is a mixture of everything, literally run the gambit on whatever you want to voice, and 4 minor villages, 1 each for Humans, Dwarfs, Vampires, and Werewolfs. (Yep, we got dwarfs, complain lore nazis complain, your sweet salty tears are my nectar)

Anything super lore friendly probably need not apply lol, for those who don't know, The Discworld series by Sir Terry Pratchett is a british fantasy series with a lot of amazing humor and storytelling, my mod is a insane debauchery of his great work, though we try to keep the funny alive.

The citys need more random ass people wandering about, we have homes for them, vendor areas if you want to voice a shopkeeper etc, or if your character has a lead in to what could be a fun quest idea we can probably accommodate that as well.

Feel free to email ideas questions etc to Valentari

[email protected]

And CC in me at

[email protected]

Further crazy videos etc can be found at my youtube page

youtube.com/ddproductions83

Male parts: 30, Female Parts: 7

Hi all. After many months I have finally finished my new Skyrim Worldspace Mod and I now need to add voice acting. All voice actors will be credited when the mod is released. This is my biggest and most detailed mod to date and I think it should be well received. If anyone is interested pleas record the auditions in .wav format and send to [email protected]. I will send you all the lines for the part when I choose your audition. Thanks.

Lines/parts needed:

================================================== =================

Lucifer (Dark very evil demonic male voice)

I am the hollowness at the heart of all your hopes. I am the Prince and the Fallen. I am

the Enemy, I am the Sin and the fear and darkness.

Azazel (Diseased Demonic male Voice)

I am Azazel, demon prince of corruption! I corrupt the innocent! I taint their minds with

my dark whisper!

Ahriman (No Nonsense demon champion male voice)

I am Ahriman! Conquering Champion of Hell! I exist soley for battle!

Lilith (Seductive Demon Princess voice female)

I am Lilith, demon princess of temptation, I tempt the pious and defile the pure!

Samai-el (evil cruel demonic male voice)

Hahahaha. You are nothing! I will never tell you my name! This wh*%# is mine forever! You

are of course welcome to guesssss. Hahahahahaha.

Blind Priest (mortally wounded terrified old male voice)
------------================================================== =================

Th-The demon is too strong! *cough* The beast will rise from the pit to make war against

the gods! *cough* Pl-Please I dont have long.

Legion (Flat demon male voice)

The Beast and his armies will rise from the pit to make war against the Gods.

Xerzes (angelic male voice)

No child! I am Xerzes fallen servant of the gods, cursed to guard the gates of Hell for

all eternity in this wretched form!

The Possessed (Lucifer possessed male voice)

I am Lucifer! The devil in the flesh!! I will rise from the pit to make war against the

gods! You are the Dragonborn!

The Herald of Doom (ancient intelligent skeletal male voice)

I am the calm before the storm, the shadow that darkens the light, the portent of doom.

Darkside (demonic shadowy male voice)

I am all that remains of the Diciples of the Night. We were the first to serve the beast,

the bringer of night!

OverSoul (Ancient Powerful male Voice)

I hunger for lifeforce! The power of the Nethershphere runs through me!

Astaroth (Demon Prince of Fear Voice male)

You reek of fear! Its pungent aroma seeps from every pore on your body! I am Astaroth,

demon prince of fear!

Judas Escariot (dark evil male voice)

I am Judas, the betrayer. I am the knife in the back of the ancient gods, thrice damned by

my actions.

Baal Demon Prince of Hate (hateful male demonic voice)

I am Baal, demon prince of hate! I am the hatred thats burns deep within mans dark heart!

=========================================
Caine (Ancient Evil vampire Voice male)
=========================================

No child. I am Caine. I am primal. Tempted by Lilith and damned by the Ancient Gods at the

birth of civilization.

==========================================
Neo Lucifer (ethereal Devil male voice)
==========================================

Did you think you could defeat me so easily? You only destroyed my physical form! My will

endures!

================================================== =
Ultimate Lucifer (All powerfull Lucifer voice male)

I am eternal!! How many times do you think you can stand against me? Hahahahahaha.

================================================== =====
Huntsman of Hell (Master Hunter, werewolf voice male)
================================================== ======

I am the hunter, an alpha predator! Bask in my shadow and you will become a great hunter!

======================================
Set (Female Dragon)
=======================================

Monsters? No it is you mongrel races that are the monsters, capable of such cruel and

wicked deeds!

============================================
Nemesis (male dragon, alpha predator voice)
===========================================

And what if I am not yet willing to part with my title? Who are you to challenge me?

=====================================
Abbadon (damned skeletal king male)
======================================

250,000 gold is the price, non-negotiable.

==================================
The Underking (undead liche male)
==================================

This is the kingdom of unlife! This is the kingdom of death! This is my domain!

================================================== ===============================
Hera (Female Damned Soul warrior)
===================================

Why not? I could beat anyone in this city, one-handed.

================================================== ==================================
Razakel (Demon Lord, arena Champ male)
=======================================

So you are the rising champion the other duelers speak of! I cant say I'm impressed. No

matter, your ascension will end here!

================================================== =================================
Agamemnon (Skeleton Barbarian male)
================================================== ==================

My hammer has smashed many skulls! Yours will be next!

============================================
Ethereal Warrior (Ghostly warrior voice male)
================================================== =================================

You have defeated Agamemnon. Impressive! I will not fall so easily

=================================
Grimorte (Infernal Sorcerer male)
================================================== =====================================

You are gaining some respect within the dueling circle. Your defeat will bring me great

honor in the eyes of my lord!

================================================== =====================================
Gemini Twin (Female demon champion)
========================================

Mmmmmm. This one looks tasty sister. Perhaps we will have our way with you once we have

broken your body. Hahahahaha

===============================================
The Beserker (Pit Beast male)
===============================================

Do not be intimidated by my stature. A great warrior is not fashioned by strength alone!

Alessa the Insatiable (Female Primordial Vampiress)

I am Alessa, mate of Caine, the first true vampire. The "others" are our offspring, sired

by myself and Caine at the dawn of time.

Faust (skinless Damned Soul male)

Welcome to Tartarus, City of the Damned. I am Faust the Court Wizard. I am interested in

studying the Knights of Hell.

==============================================
Lord Jobe (skinless damned male)
==============================================

Greetings. I hope you find our city... accomodating. Hahahaha.

=============================================
Alanna (skinless damned female)

What do you want! Go away! Leave me to my misery!

Memon Son of Lucifer (male son of the devil)

Your presumption is correct maggot. Who are you to address me so vulgarly! I am the son of

Lucifer, the Fallen Prince!

High Priestess Zenobia (female undead priestess)

This is an unholy place where the dead can find no rest.

Scratch that last comment. Managed to recover an old version. Auditions will carry on as normal. so yeah keep the lines coming. Just means mod release date will be set back a bit

Ck has done this to me several times, so I for one have learnt the hard way.

Get into the habit of backing your esp before you close ck (every time) I keep two folders with which I alternate my back ups. Nothing worse than losing days of work.

VERY LARGE EDIT: As if by some over zealous sense of irony.. tonight my esp loaded corrupt in CK

Fortunately I found this solution

Don't mean to distract this particular post.. but thought it useful to share.

Edited by skinnytecboy

i'm working with another moder who has already converted over 1700 npcs, its called woman's World and the general idea is a total conversion of every male npc to female which means we need voices for all the vanilla characters, here's the recruitment thread http://forums.nexusmods.com/index.php?/topic/2800669-a-womans-world-skyrim-ladies-speak-up-voice-actresses-needed and the mod itself http://www.nexusmods.com/skyrim/mods/56967/? any female VA's interested toss me a PM