The Voice Actors of Skyrim (Nexus)

Hotemochick1992

• Replies 1.3k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Lethaen_McUlster
(would like to change to this but can't now oops)
Actor Stats

Race: White/Cacasian
Last Updated: 19/06/15
Active Member: Yes

Playable Races:
Nord (Many)
Dunmer (Once)
Altmer (Twice)
Argonian (Once)
Khajiit (Once)

Experience:
I have done some set intro's for local bands, all turned out well and has seemed to have had only posetive feedback

Skills:
Many accents
Many impressions
Can design a voice based on a character description or sketch
Flexible (can work around what you want)

About Me:
Voice acting is something I recently took up as felt like singing in aforementioned bands was...troublesome to put it kindly. I also look up to both known and unknown voice actors such as; Arin Hanson AKA Egoraptor, Makriplier or Mark Fischbach and David Hayter whom you probably know as Solid Snake

Voice Samples:
I don't currently have any to speak of but I can rustle something up if you give a character description

Thanks for taking the time to read this ^_^

Lethaen_McUlster
Actor Stats

Playable Races:
Nord (Many)
Dunmer (Once)
Altmer (Twice)
Argonian (Once)
Khajiit (Once)

Experience:
I have done some set intro's for local bands, all turned out well and has seemed to have had only posetive feedback

Skills:
Many accents
Many impressions

About Me:
Voice acting is something I recently took up as felt like singing in aforementioned bands was...troublesome to put it kindly. I also look up to both known and unknown voice actors such as; Arin Hanson AKA Egoraptor, Makriplier or Mark Fischbach and David Hayter whom you probably know as Solid Snake

Voice Samples:
I don't currently have any to speak of but I can rustle something up if you give a character description

literally just made a soundlcoud last night, and it takes about 5 seconds, go go go!

Lethaen_McUlster

Actor Stats

Playable Races:

Nord (Many)

Dunmer (Once)

Altmer (Twice)

Argonian (Once)

Khajiit (Once)

Experience:

Skills:

Many accents

Many impressions

About Me:

Voice Samples:

literally just made a soundlcoud last night, and it takes about 5 seconds, go go go!

done it now, TO RECORDING

Very nice voices and acting. That said - what mic are you recording with?

Thanks mate, didn't know I got a response my bad! its Called the Audio Technica 2020... or, AT - 2020 for short, bought for around $120.00 USD and was the best freaking purchase- second only to my mouse- of my life.

Definitey a nice mic. I always recommend that one or the yeti to starting VAs.

I'm in hollydays lately so most of the time I have nothing to do with my life. *cries in the corner*

Seriously, I'd love to voice act / sing at the moment so if you'd like to contact me, please do not hesitate :).

Last Updated: 06/19/2015
Active Member: I check nexus at least two times a day and I'm often on my email : [email protected] (yes the double "u" is because I'm very cool)

Playable Races:

Pretty sure my voice would not fit for a Khajiit or an Argonian. I discovered that in english some races have an accent. They doesn't in french. And the french accent is my only one in my directory. Sorry ! But if someone would like to make a french follower I could voice act in french.

Experience:
11 years of theater.

Skills:

Even if I do not pretend to be an amazing actress, I know I can pretend to be someone else. My voice is not perfect, but I can also sing if you need it (pretty high tone) I used to be the main female singer in the highschool band (saying this make me feel like a kid saying "I dont wanna brag but I go to bed at 9.01PM Instead of 9PM") . I also know how to do a pretty convicing goat, and I'm not joking at all on that point.

About Me:
I’m a french person so I have an accent (not the huge french accent, but I can do it if that’s what you want). What else... I'm a (fake) ginger girl with (real) grey/blue/green eyes. And black is my favorite color (Its not even a colooor duuuuh. Okay okay, in that case, purple). I used to study cinema and theater at the university. Soon I'm gonna study english to become a english teacher (I'd like to improve my english, if I make mistakes please tell me ! I'm always happy to learn, and I know I do a lot of mistakes). Let's face it, nobody cares about that part of my resume, so let's move on to the good stuff. VIDEO GAMES.
TES is one of my favorite game series, I loved Oblivion and Skyrim, I love them even more now that I have them on the PC. I’m not going to lie, I know nothing about how you do a mod or stuff like that, but if you explain to me what to do in front of my microphone, I’ll do it.

This is my soundcloud channel for voice acting (for some reason my avatar wont change, that's a little bit annoying because I look like a damn hipster with an instagram filter. Youth.) : https://soundcloud.com/naor-es-voice-acting
And this is my soundcloud where I do otherstuff, mostly songs / stupid stuff for friends : https://soundcloud.com/naoree_lazuli

If you want me to record something really specific to see what I can do, I'll do it as soon as possible (except if I'm sick, without internet or dying.). My microphone is the Blue Snowball Microphone (some samples, most of it to be honnest were done with a lame old microphone).

Voice actors wanted!

The Forgotten City is a lore-friendly expansion to Skyrim with a dark, non-linear story in which you'll discover and explore an ancient underground city. At its core is an epic murder mystery, requiring you to explore, interrogate suspects, fight new enemies, and even travel back and forwards in time. It has about 1200 lines of dialogue and 30 interactive characters, and 3 very different endings depending on the decisions you make.

It is scheduled for release by October 2015!

All I need now is volunteers to help me bring 30 characters to life with recorded dialogue.

For more information, screenshots and a teaser trailer, please check out my blog:

http://modernstoryteller.blogspot.com.au/

If you're keen to lend your voice to this massive project, please email me at [email protected].

I look forward to hearing from you!