Can't select the script for my NPC.

Dimitrisgb

Well next stage is to change the result from the topic in the dialog editor as this is still there it seems:

player.removeitemgold001 10
BedTapestry.disable
set VALAdhrisa.rent to 1

And you need to change it to:

BedTapestry.disable
set VALAdhrisaREF.rent to 1

Well skip the BedTapestry.disable maybe as you did not want it. Just delete it.

What you can do to find exactly where VALAhdrisa is as it is there somewhere for sure, otherwise you wouldn't get that message saying so, is to use the Text Search in CS and I guess ECS also have that. Go up in the menus and and click the [Edit] menu and choose [Find Text] and search for VALAhdrisa. Look in all tabs what result you get and put the info here.

• Replies 47
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well next stage is to change the result from the topic in the dialog editor as this is still there it seems:

BedTapestry.disable
set VALAdhrisa.rent to 1

And you need to change it to:

BedTapestry.disable
set VALAdhrisaREF.rent to 1

Well skip the BedTapestry.disable maybe as you did not want it. Just delete it.

What you can do to find exactly where VALAhdrisa is as it is there somewhere for sure, otherwise you wouldn't get that message saying so, is to use the Text Search in CS and I guess ECS also have that. Go up in the menus and and click the [Edit] menu and choose [Find Text] and search for VALAhdrisa. Look in all tabs what result you get and put the info here.

I did that as well and still can't compile the result script. The message I got in the notepad file now is this:

"[CS] Script 'BedYes050012BC', line 1:

Script command "removeitemgold001" not found.
[CS] Script 'BedYes050012BC', line 2:
Unknown variable or function 'rent'."
Aw for the [find text] I used it and there nowhere anything called VALAhdrisa.

Oki. I did a mistake when I copied and pasted your earlier script. A Space is missing

player.removeitemgold001 10 shopuld be:

player.removeitem gold001 10

You want to remove the gold with removeitem from the player and the gold is object gold001

Could you upload that esp somewhere so I can peek at it?

Either at a share site, from you google drive or as an optional file in your ghost town, and if you do the last one, write it is for Pekka only or for debugging only.

I did that at my project, uploading some files for Maskar and lunasprite13 only :)

Edited by Pellape

Could you upload that esp somewhere so I can peek at it?

Either at a share site, from you google drive or as an optional file in your ghost town, and if you do the last one, write it is for Pekka only or for debugging only.

I did that at my project, uploading some files for Maskar and lunasprite13 only :smile:

I will send you the file, but you might need Elsweyr - Pelletine and all its requirements.

Well i had planned to install Elseweyr sooner or later anyay. I will start to load it with TES4Edit though, to see all stuff that is included easier :)

That link do not point to any file, as I only get this

I send you my email in a private mess instead, so you can send it direct to me.