Riddles

Sniperwhere

Q: It is greater than God and more evil than the devil. The poor have it, the rich need it and if you eat it you'll die. What is it?

A: Nothing. Nothing is greater than God, nothing is more evil than the devil, the poor have nothing, the rich need nothing and if you eat nothing you'll die

Thats a great one.

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Question:

You walk up to a mountain that has two paths. One leads to the other side of the mountain, and the other will get you lost forever. You meet two twins who know the path that leads to the other side. You can ask each twin only one question. The problem? One always lies and one always tells the truth, and you don't know which is which. What do you ask to find the path?

Answer:

Ask each twin, "Which path would your brother take?".

Why? Let's say the correct path is on the left side. You asked the liar, "What would your brother say?" Well, the liar would know his brother was honest and he would say the left side, but since the liar lies, he would say right. If you asked the honest twin the same question, he would say right, because he knows his brother will lie. Therefore, you would know that the correct path was the left...

Thank you species5478! Ok, I thought on up.

"If someone moves closely by I move,

But else I'm standing still.

I can weep for hours,

But when I'm done I die.

You can touch my warm tears,

But if you touch my burning eye you shall feel pain.

What am I?"

:whistling: