How to find all the mods have esl file ?

romalight

Hello and happy new year. Today i think: sometimes i play fallout 4 without mods and i ..know.. that the game, even i don't use a mod manager, it auto detect a esl file and activate it. So now i am going to ask: how i detect at Nexus mods all the mods have a esl file. i try it at search bar of Nexus mods, but this is only to find mods by name and no, find a file cat ...... esl.

Please if someone know something about it, tell me. That's all. Thanks.

Hello and happy new year. Today i think: sometimes i play fallout 4 without mods and i ..know.. that the game, even i don't use a mod manager, it auto detect a esl file and activate it. So now i am going to ask: how i detect at Nexus mods all the mods have a esl file. i try it at search bar of Nexus mods, but this is only to find mods by name and no, find a file cat ...... esl.

Please if someone know something about it, tell me. That's all. Thanks.

Which new year has been a happy one for you?

Anyway, you cannot search for ELS files. You'll have the dig-up the mod you like and check if it has an ESL equivalent.

May I also remind you that using ESL files isn't always the best option. That best option is using ESP files flagged as ESL. The difference is that ESL files will always be loaded BEFORE ESP files, because that's the priority the gamme gives to extensions. First to be loaded are ESM files, then ESL and then ESP. An ESP file flagged as ESL will be loaded amongst the 'regular' ESP files, eliminating the possibility of having the wrong load order.

I'm in the process of making a small tutorial on how to flag ESP files as ESL with xEdit.