A vendor NPC doesn't unlock the door of his shop.

Dimitrisgb

Yes do that and also the ENB v0.259 that is part of ENBoost and that is where the magic is made. The core...

I will try Oblivion Realistic Lite later, to see how stable it is and if it is easy to install or not. But avoid it until I tested it. No one else here dare to test it but I must and will. :wink:

Edited by Pellape

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Yes do that and also the ENB v0.259 that is part of ENBoost and that is where the magic is made. The core...

I will try Oblivion Realistic Lite later, to see how stable it is and if it is easy to install or not. But avoid it until I tested it. No one else here dare to test it but I must and will. :wink:

OK, I downloaded the xOBSE and ENBoost. Do I need to download ENBoost v0,259 as well?

Yes, ENBoost use that enb. What will happen is that the dll v0.259 will make your CSE to crash, so follow my instructions here how to make CSE to work with it and how to make your game much faster as well. I will guide you if needed.

OBSE have the benefit of sucking up and running every damn dll there is and the more code we add to Oblivion, the slower it will get. My solution made the game to start 3 times faster and the graphics to run with a bit higher fps and less staggering. It is not CS nor Oblivion we are running as it is OBSE with different flags set. Some DLL's are needed by CS but not by Oblivion and vice verse.

I did tell Idle who is making the xOBSE that not many dare to use it and that I also try to spread it as it works perfect and his answer was simple:

-It has better and faster event handling

... that was it.... :wink:

Edited by Pellape

Yes, ENBoost use that enb. What will happen is that the dll v0.259 will make your CSE to crash, so follow my instructions here how to make CSE to work with it and how to make your game much faster as well. I will guide you if needed.

OBSE have the benefit of sucking up and running every damn dll there is and the more code we add to Oblivion, the slower it will get. My solution made the game to start 3 times faster and the graphics to run with a bit higher fps and less staggering. It is not CS nor Oblivion we are running as it is OBSE with different flags set. Some DLL's are needed by CS but not by Oblivion and vice verse.

I did tell Idle who is making the xOBSE that not many dare to use it and that I also try to spread it as it works perfect and his answer was simple:

-It has better and faster event handling

... that was it.... :wink:

I have a problem with the xOBSE. I get a message that it's a virus and my AV program is deleting it. XOBSE even deleted one of my documents.

Damn, I am at a dead end now. I can't install neither the new, nor the old OBSE. I get a message that access to the file is restricted and I should get a licence to do that.

So I click "retry" but nothing happens. I get the same message again..

Edited by Dimitrisgb

Damn, I am at a dead end now. I can't install neither the new, nor the old OBSE. I get a message that access to the file is restricted and I should get a licence to do that.

Which anti-virus do you use?

Which anti-virus do you use?

Avast.

Don't have any experience with that one on PC (I think it's what I'm using on my phone, but that's a completely different operating system). I have used AVG and then Kaspersky in the past, and ditched both due to their heavy handed ways (you should not need to keep backups of Windows core files so you can recover from your anti-virus deleting key OS files).

Look for a way to get Avast to ignore the OBSE_loader.exe from either xOBSE or OBSE (may be called whitelist or similar).

Don't have any experience with that one on PC (I think it's what I'm using on my phone, but that's a completely different operating system). I have used AVG and then Kaspersky in the past, and ditched both due to their heavy handed ways (you should not need to keep backups of Windows core files so you can recover from your anti-virus deleting key OS files).

Look for a way to get Avast to ignore the OBSE_loader.exe from either xOBSE or OBSE (may be called whitelist or similar).

How can I do that?

How can I do that?

You'll need to look through the Avast interface to find however it allows you to do that. Look for a Help menu if you can't find it easily, or go to their web site to get support.