A vendor NPC doesn't unlock the door of his shop.

Dimitrisgb

• Replies 106
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What is "dahlablifollow" meant to be in this context? The EditorID of the follow script package?

No, wait, "unreferenced in local context" means it was defined somewhere but never used. For whatever the reason the compiler doesn't like unused variables in scripts. Either use it somewhere or get rid of its definition at top and the error should go away.

Logn story short: You are about to help a non hostile NPC track down and kill some Bandits Ringleaders. If you agree, he follows you and you go see another friendly NPC, who will tell you where the Ringleaders are.

Note that Ihaven't created the quest stages yet.

Also, I had XOBSE be deleted again, for no reason, even though it was working just fine. I restarted my conputer and installed again. No problems for now.

Just add a ; in front of the definition, if you can find it is. Does it works otherwise?

I put the ; in front of the definition and now I get another message: "Missing variable name in variable declaration".

What I wrote on the third line (the problematic) is "short; ELSDlabhiReffollow".