⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Help me please.. FNIS Warning

77lamark77

Help me please I'm not an expert ....
FNIS gives me 2 warnings. How can I fix them? I tried to uninstall and reinstall fnis with nexus mod manager but the warnings persist.
I'll place them below
FNIS Behavior V7.6 12/02/2021 17:25:48
Generator: D:\NEXUS MOD MANAGER\body\max skelet, race menu, fores new idle\FNIS Behavior SE 7.6\Data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users\GenerateFNISforUsers.exe
>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
Skyrim SE 64bit: ??.??.?? - D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<
Skeleton(hkx) female: Default (99 bones) male: Default (99 bones)
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Creature Pack not installed
0 animations for 1 mods successfully included (character).
2 Warning(s).

Thanks

This isn't a vortex problem, but you should read the error message

>>Warning: Bad installation. Generator not run from <Skyrim_Data>\Tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users. If you use a mod manager, run FNIS from its list of supported tools.<<
>>Warning: Expected generator path: D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users not found<<

IT's very clear that FNIS is installed to the wrong path, because it's installed wrong, and 99% of the time, it's because the path

D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

is most likely

D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\FNIS_Behavior_SE_7.6\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

BEcause people install stuff Manually so they extract the folder instead of using a mod manager.

Second possibility is that your shortcut is pointing to the mod staging folder instead of your game folder.

Bring up the Vortex Dashboard and edit (vertical ellipsis) the FNIS entry.

If it is not pointing where HtR indicated - correct it. That would not account for the missing FNIS directory though.

Edited by rmm200

This isn't a vortex problem, but you should read the error message

IT's very clear that FNIS is installed to the wrong path, because it's installed wrong, and 99% of the time, it's because the path

D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

is most likely

D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\data\FNIS_Behavior_SE_7.6\tools\GenerateFNIS_for_Users

BEcause people install stuff Manually so they extract the folder instead of using a mod manager.

I tried to check the folders by modifying any missing files. but the problem remains.

La seconda possibilità è che il tuo collegamento punti alla cartella di staging mod invece che alla cartella del gioco.

Apri il dashboard Vortex e modifica (puntini di sospensione verticali) la voce FNIS.

Se non punta dove indicato da HtR, correggilo. Tuttavia, ciò non spiegherebbe la directory FNIS mancante.

excuse the ignorance how do i find the vortex dashboard? from nexus mod manager?

I redid everything from the beginning. now it gives me this error:

FNIS Behavior V7.6 12/02/2021 19:16:41
Skyrim SE 64bit: 1.5.97.0 - D:\STEAM\steamapps\common\Skyrim Special Edition\ (Steam)
Skeleton(hkx) female: XPMS2HDT (126 bones) male: XPMS2HDT (126 bones)
>>Warning: Custom skeleton found. Select SKELETON patch.<<
Reading FlowerGirlsSE V3.0.2 ...
Reading FNISBase V7.6 ...
Reading XPMSE V7.2 ...
All Anim Lists scanned. Generating Behavior Files...
Alternate Animation mods: 1 sets: 16 total groups: 30 added file slots: 170 alternate files: 164
Creature Pack not installed
1782 animations for 3 mods successfully included (character).
1 Warning(s).

Guest deleted34304850

La seconda possibilità è che il tuo collegamento punti alla cartella di staging mod invece che alla cartella del gioco.

Apri il dashboard Vortex e modifica (puntini di sospensione verticali) la voce FNIS.

Se non punta dove indicato da HtR, correggilo. Tuttavia, ciò non spiegherebbe la directory FNIS mancante.

excuse the ignorance how do i find the vortex dashboard? from nexus mod manager?

Umm, what?

Are you using Vortex, or NMM? Or, both?

There is no Vortex Dashboard in Nexus Mod Manager.

You can find the Vortex Dashboard in Vortex.