Inspiration needed for a race mod

Mishkax

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I guess generic is the common answers you get from common questions as each race must have them, depending on who you ask in the first place. Lets take the rumors as one example and the mages guild.

-Necromancy has been banned since Archmage Raven took over the guild. Some say he miss use his position for his own agenda.

Edited by Pellape

i must say,one thing i do enjoy alot more about oblivion modding as compared to fallout4 modding (which is what i was trying to learn sometime ago) is that oblivion modding,while i do still have a wishlist of functions,is very direct and easy to get into,like,you see "powerattack",play the audio file,and it sounds much like the name implies, "makes sense". whereas the same thing in fallout 4 would be like "address function x and time variables y in place z at speed b while reciting shakespeare to a hamster and baking a potato,and maybe the game wont explode in your face"

i mean,i would love to use daedra script for neat messages to use as a tatoo for my character,but i have a weird creative process where any and all things communicating information must have an atleast partially obfuscated meaning