⚠ Known Issue: Media on User Profiles ×

Inspiration needed for a race mod

Mishkax

• Replies 134
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Well the TES timeline starts in ESO at the year 583 2E and there Sotha Sil is live and prospering

600px-ON-npc-Sotha_Sil.jpg

as Alemalexia kills him later in Morrowind.

712px-TR-creature-Sotha_Sil.jpg

If you install Sotha Sil expanded, you will find him dead inside a big dome and there you will get attacked by that witch. I did take her in as a prisoner into my house...

42347-2-1356468845.jpg

Sotha Sil rules over Clockwork City, which is his creation. here is the bridge to the Brass Fortress. Clockwork City is damn cool in ESO really.

800px-ON-place-Brass_Fortress.jpg

Oblivion takes place 20 years after Daggerfall but I do not remember when Morrowind takes place but I guess earlier, in the beginning of the 3rd era id I recall right, 500 years after ESO and the 3rd era end is what we do right now in Oblivion as the 4th era begins with Martin. Skyrim takes place 300 years later, when everything have fallen apart.

So can you kill a god? Yes as you can also kill Vivec if that pleases you. He is such a naughty boy anyway, spending time in bed with Molag Bal andhave a son with him... -> The floating Rock

800px-MW-place-Vivec_Temple.jpg

The 36 Lessons by Vivec, his sermons are sick reading for sure.

Edited by Pellape

Here is Almalexia, the god killer, living in my dining room in my house just outside Suran, on the west side.
50982720431_758a575c51_o.png

So what is cloclwork City? It is a miniature world, not bigger then an ordinary globe you have in your living room. Everything fits inside it and you have to shrink to get inside.

Edited by Pellape

The Clockwork City effectively looks impressing in ESO.

Morrowind is set in the year 427 of the 3rd era and Daggerfall takes place 28 years prior to Oblivion.

You can get a huge quantity of informations on UESP.net by the way.

Edited by Oblivionaddicted

ahhhhh....i will say this much,im confused,highly impressed (loved the morrowwind and eso stuff btw). so i take it from all of that,that oblivion occurs way,way after the stuff to do with sotha? and yes i did think about wiki for the lore but i did and got lost,there is just so much of it XD

i think i got the cellophane problem fixed.she still looks abit oily,but im willing to let it slide,the imperial prison doesnt look like the cleanest place after all.

im thinking of adding mmore scars and so forth around her front,seeing as i mistargeted the first round of them and they wound up in places you cant easily see,like her inner thighs and armpits

The shininess might be dragged down in Nifskope, under material and the higher glossiness value, the less it shines. Do take a look at the other bodies, other races what material settings they have. Test different values. When Blender exports a mesh, it sets glossiness to 0.5 by default. 20 or higher is better mostly.

Edited by Pellape