why is conspiracy such a widespread problem ?

xrayy

In a democracy the politicians would have everything to lose and nothing to win trampling people's rights:

Â

-they would have nothing to win because all the parties would have the same financing so the elections would not be rigged and the corrupt politicians would not receive more money as they assist the public poisoners and slavers bosses

Who finds it perfectly normal to see the bosses who finance the elections choose the executive power the same way than the executives of a marxist-leninist party? The right-wing/fascists.

Â

-in a democracy the politicians would not get richer through bribes as they serve the bosses because the cumulation of powers and notably of a political and an economical power would be forbidden and the laws would force the bosses to respect the workers' rights wherever they go

Who finds it perfectly norml to see those who control the economy control the policy like in a marxist-leninist country? The right-wing/fascists.

Â

-in a democracy anyone who tramples people's rights would be systematically denunced by independent medias.

Who finds it perfectly normal to see those who control the economy and the policy also control the medias like in a marxist-leninist country? The right-wing/fascists.

-in a democracy anyone who tramples people's rights would be systemically punished by an independent justice applying equitable penalties depending on the facts rather than on the power ratios

Who finds it perfectly normal to see the rich criminals get unpunished through bribes, always supports death penalty when the victim is likely to be innocent and always opposes it when there is no risk of judicial fault and the culprit only has to wait until the popular pressure falls to be released? The right-wing/fascists.

But excepting all these details the problems only come from the liberal left-wing. 12.gif

In the USA our Bill of Rights is there to safeguard it's people from a corrupt government. Unfortunately the extent of mass media collusion with the state was beyond the foresight of our founders so they could not imagine a scenario where these institutions could work together using fear and division to convince it's populace to support fascism and the abolishing of basic freedoms all human beings are entitled to.

Our current leadership envy the control China has on its population and have already started moving in that direction. Millennials as a group have not the will not the intelligence to fight against this threat which in my opinion is the greatest one free people have faced in 200 years.

Edited by MrJoseCuervo

• Replies 123
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

There is no such thing as "inalienable rights", or "God-Given Rights". You get the rights your government will allow you, and even those are subject to change without notice. What's truly sad though is, even here, in our so-called "democracy", folks WILLINGLY vote away their rights, when the government tells them "We need this to keep you safe." When we should all be very much aware that the government isn't in the business of 'keeping us safe."

Our current leader is slowly slipping away into la-la land. Something that was predicted before the elections. We are going to end up with President Harris...... no matter how much a certain segment of the republican party thinks Trump is going to be put back in office. I would dearly love to have some of whatever it is they are smoking. It's GOTTA be some REALLY GOOD stuff.

There is no such thing as "inalienable rights", or "God-Given Rights". You get the rights your government will allow you, and even those are subject to change without notice. What's truly sad though is, even here, in our so-called "democracy", folks WILLINGLY vote away their rights, when the government tells them "We need this to keep you safe." When we should all be very much aware that the government isn't in the business of 'keeping us safe."

Our current leader is slowly slipping away into la-la land. Something that was predicted before the elections. We are going to end up with President Harris...... no matter how much a certain segment of the republican party thinks Trump is going to be put back in office. I would dearly love to have some of whatever it is they are smoking. It's GOTTA be some REALLY GOOD stuff.

You get the rights you can claim and defend. You get the freedoms you can claim and defend. No more, no less. The government was established to provide the most rights and the most freedoms to the most people and to defend those rights and freedoms by the rule or law. Unfortunately, the rule of law has become lost somewhere in the tribal jockeying for power.

It is no longer about freedoms or rights, but simply about getting and holding as much power as possible. And the press for power can be seen in the laws passed in State Legislatures, laws which restrict freedoms and rights, laws which threaten the rights in the constitution. The First Amendment is threatened by states enacting laws based on religious beliefs instead of the common good. The First Amendment is under threat by states enacting laws which limit the right of citizens to speak against their government, and to assemble to protest the government.

And the First Amendment is not the only Amendment under thread. Every Amendment identified as the Bill of Rights, save the Third, are under attack. Worst still, States controlled by Tribal Extremists habitually ignore the Ninth and Tenth Amendments and pass laws which limit or attempt to usurp or eliminate rights reserved to/by "the people", while ignoring the Fourteenth Amendment and pass laws which "abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States". As evidence, these states pass laws which attempt to limit or eliminate certain medical procedures, which are protected as rights reserved to the people in the Ninth, Tenth and Fourteenth Amendments. Furthermore, these States vigorously attempt to restrict the implementation of the Fifteenth and Twenty-fourth Amendments.

To hell with conspiracy theories, labels, aspersions, ad hominems, or meaningless rhetoric. I prefer to look at the reality of what the states and their legislatures are actually doing. Their actions do not lie; their behavior does not lie; the Laws they pass do not lie. Their agenda isn't about freedom or rights, but about limiting the power of the people and concentrating the power into the hands of their tribal leaders.

And for proof that actions speak louder than rhetoric, you need look no further than January 6, 2021. On that day, one tribe, encouraged by their tribal leader, attempted to disrupt the legal activities of the Congress and to install, by force of arms, their tribal leader as the new ruler of the nation. They attempted a coup d'etat.

Edited by ScytheBearer

And for proof that actions speak lower than rhetoric, you need look no further than January 6, 2021. On that day, one tribe, encouraged by their tribal leader, attempted to disrupt the legal activities of the Congress and to install, by force of arms, their tribal leader as the new ruler of the nation. They attempted a coup d'etat.

You were making sense until this nonsense.

And for proof that actions speak lower than rhetoric, you need look no further than January 6, 2021. On that day, one tribe, encouraged by their tribal leader, attempted to disrupt the legal activities of the Congress and to install, by force of arms, their tribal leader as the new ruler of the nation. They attempted a coup d'etat.

Of course. Until I got to that point, you could delude yourself into believing it wasn't you and your tribe destroying the nation and the Constitution, all in a relentless grab for power. Until I got to that point, you could continue to lie to yourself and claim innocence and the purest of motives. Until that point, you were secure in your denials of reality and could cling to the myth of tribal righteousness. Until that point, you felt safe and warm in your deliberate ignorance.

But I had to go and speak the truth. A truth you do not like. A truth which undermines your carefully constructed delusions. A truth which was seen around the world and a truth you cannot lie out of existence. A truth which puts the lie to all your sanctimonious and self serving rhetoric. A truth which makes everything you regurgitate from your tribal leader and his propaganda machine ring hollow and false.

Of course. Until I got to that point, you could delude yourself into believing it wasn't you and your tribe destroying the nation and the Constitution, all in a relentless grab for power. Until I got to that point, you could continue to lie to yourself and claim innocence and the purest of motives. Until that point, you were secure in your denials of reality and could cling to the myth of tribal righteousness. Until that point, you felt safe and warm in your deliberate ignorance.

But I had to go and speak the truth. A truth you do not like. A truth which undermines your carefully constructed delusions. A truth which was seen around the world and a truth you cannot lie out of existence. A truth which puts the lie to all your sanctimonious and self serving rhetoric. A truth which makes everything you regurgitate from your tribal leader and his propaganda machine ring hollow and false.

There is a simple explanation to this. People are just sometimes "thick". No matter what you throw their way it's a fruitless effort to try to convince them otherwise. It's easier to just let people believe what they want then to point out the obvious flaws in their reasonings. Sometimes you are better off debating a wall then waste your time debating people who every other post broadly seems to blame things on "left wing liberals".

Edit: Unlike trying to debate merits on petty forum topics I have actually been quite active as recently in my local area and was able to help register over 1000 new voters in my state to help combat the new voter restriction laws they have recently implemented. If My state is going to suddenly implement new laws making it harder for people to vote the only way to combat this is to actually be proactive to combat my state trying to shrink the electorate. As of date where I live it's a strong conservative leaning state where there will be a possibility of flipping my district if I am able to keep this up till the midterm election. For me this is an exciting time.

Edited by colourwheel

There is a simple explanation to this. People are just sometimes "thick". No matter what you throw their way it's a fruitless effort to try to convince them otherwise. It's easier to just let people believe what they want then to point out the obvious flaws in their reasonings. Sometimes you are better off debating a wall then waste your time debating people who every other post broadly seems to blame things on "left wing liberals".

Edit: Unlike trying to debate merits on petty forum topics I have actually been quite active as recently in my local area and was able to help register over 1000 new voters in my state to help combat the new voter restriction laws they have recently implemented. If My state is going to suddenly implement new laws making it harder for people to vote the only way to combat this is to actually be proactive to combat my state trying to shrink the electorate. As of date where I live it's a strong conservative leaning state where there will be a possibility of flipping my district if I am able to keep this up till the midterm election. For me this is an exciting time.

If by "thick" you mean deliberately and willfully ignorant, then we can agree. It that is not what you mean, then you are much too kind.

Well your fellow Americans are not your enemy. The media and some branches of the government are.

You may think being submissive and towing the line will keep you safe, history has proven how wrong that tactic is.

Well your fellow Americans are not your enemy. The media and some branches of the government are.

You may think being submissive and towing the line will keep you safe, history has proven how wrong that tactic is.

If I am not mistaken the last time our country ever had a civil war was back in 1860's. It was over the economics of slavery and the political control of that system over states' rights. The rebels lost that fight. History obviously hasn't been too kind to those that violently rebel against our government. You only need to look at the January 6th insurrection attempt at the Capital. There is currently 600+ people and counting still who are being arrested and/or charged for this assault against our democracy and the constitution it stands for.

If history has anything to say about those who violently rebel against the government, it's never been a winning fight.