The Game you are most desperate for

daventry

That Game or That Game  

75 members have voted

1. 1. Witch Game are you looking forward too

I would not say desperate. But I would like to see Fallout 4. Fallout 3 is still an awesome game that I still play. Fallout New Vegas seems rushed. I don't play it so much. TESonline will probably end up being just another multiplayer game. Like ALL the other multiplayer games out now. I hope if they pick Fallout 4 over TESOnline, I hope it will be as good, if not better then Fallout 3. We do not need another Fallout New Vegas type game with Fallout 4.

• Replies 45
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

What I am hoping next is a game that feels more real. I don't care if it's TES or Fallout 4.

Would it not be nice that we have a game where there are thousands of voices/faces/bodies/personalities? A game where the npcs aren't just manikins with lifeless eyes and motions of a stiff robot. Maybe even have a conversation with a npc and feel like it's more that just button choices. Even better: A game that reacts to what you do and who you are?

Sure, I also want my own personal holodeck... So I do dream big when I do dream. :wink:

I think what's throwing people off on Fallout series is that Fallout NV was made by the original team under lisence with Bethsada other than that I really doubt that a TES 6 will arrive before Fallout 4 given that TES is going MMO and no mod freedom.

Looking forward to F04 and skipping TES MMO, then getting true TES 6

PS

If you keep up with the news you'll realize that Bethsada is a publisher of games with it's own in house company that produces TES and Fallout, but FNV was made by the former Blackisle team can't remember what name their studio is now...

There's a horror game that is supposed to come out soon published by Beth but by one of the other studio's, don't know much about it, other than that.

Looking foward to both, they will announce fallout 4 sooner or later and as for the next TES I really hope it takes a very long time until we hear from that, I want them to take their time and make a good game rather than turning TES like COD or assassins creed -.- I´m also curious about that new horror game they are making and hoping for a stalker game (they bought the franchise) with mod capabilities and both first and third person mode like TES and fallout series.

I heard bethesda would release some kind of an open world zombie game.

Loved fallout 3 despite iys many bugs on pc, it was that out of the bunker experience and ready to explore a mysterious wateland.

Game settings and atmosphere means everything to me, Bethesda might be the buggiest development team ever,but they do know how to make their games unique,Theres just something about the TES&fallout games you dont find anywhere else.

Definitely another TES game. The problem with Fallout is that everything is retro-50's and grey and desolate. Fallout New Vegas felt like Fallout 3 with new music and quests.

Skyrim and Oblivion are worlds apart. Not only do you have different gameplay, characters, etc. but having a new environment makes for a refreshing experience. Not to mention, it really lets Bethesda show off their audiovisual muscles as opposed to "here's a song from the 40's we ripped, and also a lot of dull brown!"