What Is The Best Game Ever

BloodWindBal

WOW that was a ps2 game, thats amazing.

The best games as of now i think would be The Ratchet and Clank games for the ps2.

It doesn't actually have the best gameplay ever, it get's old after awhile (I mean ACE 3). But the chance to pilot the RX-93 and the HWS version Gundams got me 100+ hrs of gameplay.

Yea your right, have you seen some of the screens for the that mech game, take a look. It has some anime on top of 3d gaming, not much of a fan of that.

the homepage has some screenshot, but couldn't find anywhere else.

Another Century home page

http://www.ace-game.jp/ace03/top.html

Man this makes me want to play armoured core 2 again, the best one out of the series.

• Replies 243
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic, and Star Wars : Knights of the Old Republic II, The Sith Lords.

'Nuff said.

Or Final Fantasy VII... And FFX.

Or maybe http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=alsy6nLnm3M...feature=related that game, I'm glad I live in Asia!

• 3 weeks later...

left 4 Dead 2 = rip off of the frist one , i would have been better if they just made a addon / patch to update it

Gears of War 2 = no lol you got to be joking

halo 3 = hmmmm i like this game but best game ever......... i don`t know maybe........... maybe not ^_^

who knows i think some of the best game i have ever play are from the 90`s

ah yes the 90s

the best to me are

Oblivion

Final Fantasy VII

Morrowind

my all time favourite will always be Legend of Zelda : Link to the Past ^_^ Remember playing it when I was like 6 hehe.

ah yes the 90s

the best to me are

Oblivion

Final Fantasy VII

Morrowind

my all time favourite will always be Legend of Zelda : Link to the Past ^_^ Remember playing it when I was like 6 hehe.

lol you are making me feel old i was in my teens........ :thumbsup:

left 4 Dead 2 = rip off of the frist one , i would have been better if they just made a addon / patch to update it

Gears of War 2 = no lol you got to be joking

halo 3 = hmmmm i like this game but best game ever......... i don`t know maybe........... maybe not ^_^

who knows i think some of the best game i have ever play are from the 90`s

Okay I have a question how the hell can a sequel be a rip off. Secondly stop being such a %&$!. If you don't like the games I suggested then leave it at that. Otherwise you will start a battle that you will lose. Oh yeah Gears 2 was an Epic *ban* game!!!!!!! :biggrin: :confused: :rolleyes: :mellow: :blink:

Also learn to speak English. :verymad:

I don't know I can kind of see his/her point as far as L4D2... Same stuff just different better weapons. My friend said he found a way from the L4D page he visits where you can play the old L4D maps but with the new monsters and weapons and I wondered why you would want to. Oh well just opinions... I do like like punching the clown in the nose though. :biggrin:

The best game for me was Battlefield 1942.

It was the first game that combined the kind of combat I was wanting for years. I had even written out the kind of gameplay mechanics I had wanted long before its release and it had it all. Multiplayer...with actual teamwork meaning the difference between winning and loosing...ability to pick certain classes of fighter, fight on foot, at sea, in vehicles or in the air. It was fun in single player and multiplayer. It had all kinds of mods that were simply amazing such as the modern combat mod that actually added helicopters!

LHammonds