How do you kill an enemy underwater?

hucker75

Skyrim has Slaughterfish. They don't seem to have any trouble attacking me while I am swimming, but, I can't do squat to them, unless my feet are on solid ground. That's annoying.

Generally, I try and find someplace where the water is shallow enough that I can stand in it, and wait for them to come to me. Fireballs work pretty good too. :D Of course, in Fallout, you don't have that option. Still, I find that if I simply wait for them, they will eventually come close enough to kill, and you can indeed shoot them while they are still in the water. (if you can see them..... shotguns work pretty good in that situation. :smile: )

I think it's the cryogun in Fallout 4 is good for shooting at water. It temporarily freezes an area of water with a loud and pretty effect. It also kills stuff.

Hello. if a enemy is a human the radiation at water will kill him some time. if the enemy is something else, well, continue to explore the area -or this large area of sea is a part of a mod and you want to kill a enemy to end a quest, maybe. Or you just get close, underwater to the enemy, open the ~ console, click to the enemy and type, disable and hit enter.

Hello. if a enemy is a human the radiation at water will kill him some time. if the enemy is something else, well, continue to explore the area -or this large area of sea is a part of a mod and you want to kill a enemy to end a quest, maybe. Or you just get close, underwater to the enemy, open the ~ console, click to the enemy and type, disable and hit enter.

I don't think radiation, or drowning, is a problem for NPC's......

I don't think radiation, or drowning, is a problem for NPC's......

I've roamed around the Crater of Atom and other hot zones with unshielded followers, and they didn't seem to be affected in any way other than suggesting we might want to be elsewhere.

I know radiation weapons seem to make a difference, but I don't think radiation itself does. Or at least, not without a mod.